9. Happy Birthday

Background: Today is your birthday!! Mina has something very special planned. I won't say any more. 🤭

Trigger Warning(s): None

💜A/N💜
I just want to say thank you everyone for all of your support. I also want to give a very special thank you to the one who gave me this amazing idea!
TellyTubbiesForLife

💖Reader Pov💖

I woke up ecstatic! I practically jumped out of bed. Mina my wonderful, beautiful, awesome girlfriend was at work obviously. Sometimes I think she loves her job more than me, but that doesn't matter because she said she's getting off early to come home and be with me. I looked at my nightstand and saw a beautifully decorated birthday card with balloons attached to my nightstand. The card was a beautiful lilac and the balloons were a pretty lavender. Of course the balloons were a two and a five since today is my twenty fifth birthday.

(The Card)

I opened it up with the biggest smile on my face, it read:

Dear Y/n,
My love I hope you read this card as soon as you wake up. I'm of course at work but I will be home at 2:00 PM to spend the rest of your birthday with you. I will also be bringing Starbucks and your birthday present with me. I couldn't risk you finding it while I was gone so I took it with me.
~Happy Birthday my love~

I held the card up to my chest in awe. I then checked the time. The clock read 9:48 AM. I do have a lot of time on my hands, and I can't even go looking for my gift since Mina took it with her. I decided to get ready since today is very special. I turned on my Stevie Nicks Spotify playlist and got to work. Of course my favorite song just had to play first, 'Enchanted'. I was jamming out while looking through mine and Mina's closet.

(You can play the song at the top now if you'd like)

I was searching through our closet like it was my mission to look fabulous for Mina. Then that's when I saw the most beautiful dress. Mina got it for me last Christmas. Might as well use it now since it looks gorgeous. I hung the dress on the back of the bathroom door as I took my shower. As I was in the shower I was thinking of what present Mina could've got me.

Her gifts are always the best and it ends up being both a gift for both of us. Last year she got me red lingerie that in my opinion was a gift for both of us. After I finished my shower I got out and did my hair then right after doing some light makeup. Finally I got dressed and I felt stunning. I look perfect for Mina. Then I checked the time. 1:47. If only time could move faster.

(Your outfit)