3: Bad Day

Background: You and Mina are in a relationship and she had a rough day at work. What do you do?

⚠️TW⚠️: Just a little cussing but mostly it's just soft Mina who needs help🥰

Y/n = You name
Italics = your thoughts

💖Reader pov💖

I woke up late and realized Mina already left for work. I usually wake up with her, even on my days off. I was supposed to make breakfast and kiss her goodbye but I slept in to late. I quickly grabbed my phone to see if I got any messages from her and I did.

💜Mina💜 Little one I'm sorry I didn't wake you up but you were tossing and turning all night so I thought you could use some extra rest. I love you.

I felt a little better knowing she wasn't upset but I still wish I could have woke up to give her the attention she deserves before work. I checked the time and I froze. It was 6:00 o'clock. In the afternoon! Mina supposed to be home in twenty minutes and I didn't do anything today. I didn't do the dishes, clean, cook dinner! I quickly got ip and bolted to the bathroom. I quickly did my hair and got dressed.

(Reader and Mina's house)

(Reader hairstyle)

(Reader outfit)

I sprinted down stares and skimmed over the fridge

I sprinted down stares and skimmed over the fridge. I saw spaghetti sauce. Perfect! I put a pot on to boil and I brought out the sauce pot to heat up the sauce. As soon as I poured the sauce in to the pot and the water on to boil the door slammed shut. I turned around and saw a very upset Mina. "Honey? Whats wrong?" I walked over to her and she sighed.

"The staff at work are incompetent and I'm in pain." I went to give her the usual hug after work but she ignored me and went upstairs.

"I'm making spaghetti!" She didn't respond. After a few more minutes she came back down looking even more annoyed than before. "Mina is it your back?"

"No Y/n, it's my foot. What do you think?!" I was taken aback by this. She never talks to me like this.

"Mina there's no need for sarcasm I was just asking a question." She rolled her eyes And grabbed her bag.

"I'll be upstairs working if you need me." She went back upstairs and I went back to cooking.

It had been an hour and I already finished dinner. I called for her, but she didn't respond. I've been in the kitchen cleaning the dishes I didn't get to clean since I was asleep. As soon as I finished I heard the familiar sound of my girlfriend's cane. I turned around and she was grabbing herself a plate of spaghetti. She was a little hunched over so I could tell she was in pain. I came up behind her and gently caressed her back. "Honey you shouldn't be moving around so much if it hurts this bad." She looked at me and her face softened.

"I'm sorry little one I just had a lot to do-"

"No, no more work right now. You need to rest." I took her plate from her and went up stairs to put it down. Mina followed but stopped at the last step. "Mina? What's wrong?" She tried to keep it together but she caved. She lost her balance and fell forward. I was quick enough to catch her. For the first time since we started dating she started crying in front of me.

"I'm in so much pain." She didn't dare to look me in the eyes. "I'm stressed and I didn't take my medication this morning." That's when it hit me. I usually remind her to take her meds in the morning but I was asleep. This is all my fault. I tilted her head so she could look at me.

"Mina I'm sorry, this was my fault. I didn't wake up and remind you to take your meds. I'm a pretty bad girlfriend." I wiped her tears and helped her up.

"No, your not a bad girlfriend. I-I love you and your the best thing that's happened to me." I smiled so bright. I held on to her and guided her to bed and laid her down.

"You took your meds now right?" I git in bed with her.

"Yes little one. I did." I sat up next to her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her and she wasn't eating.

"Mina, why aren't you eating?"

"I don't feel like it. I just want to lay here with you." I smiled and held her hand while drawing little circles.

"I love you Mina."

"I love you too little one."

Word count: 803

💜A/N💜
I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and please if you have any ideas I'm all ears or if you have a request please message me. It doesn't have to be about Venable, if you want I can also do other AHS character. But thanks for reading! Have a lovely day.
XX The Author