Final Chapter! Chapter Eighteen- Don't Panic.

Luke came over to me and took my hand and brought me up to the stage and is band teacher brought a guitar to him. ‘’What are we doing?’’ I whispered. A microphone was placed in front of me. ‘’Your father wanted to hear you sing, just follow my lead’’. He started strumming the guitar, ‘’Bones sinking like stones, all that we fall for’’, ‘’Homes places we’ve grown, all of us are done for’’, ‘’and we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do’’, ‘’we live in a beautiful world’’. I started singing with him, ‘’Bones sinking like stones, all that we fall for’’, ‘’Homes places we’ve grown, all of us are done for’’, I stopped singing and let Luke sing the rest. ‘’And we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do’’, ‘’we live in a beautiful world’’. He played the guitar good too, ‘’Yeah we do’’. ‘’And we live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do’’, ‘’we live in a beautiful world’’. He strummed the guitar to the end of the song, ‘’Oh all that I know there nothing here to run from, cause yeah everybody here has somebody to lean on’’. He stopped strumming the guitar and everybody clapped, I saw my dad stand up and whistle. I blushed as Luke took my hand and led me off stage. ‘’Those where are last acts for tonight very good I have to say too’’ the man on stage with the microphone said.  My father ran over to me and gave me a hug. “Your voice is wonderful Charlie!’’ he said. ‘’Thanks dad!’’.  ‘’Charlie dear, I think it would be best if I brought you home now’’ my father said. ‘’Why the night is just getting started’’ I responded, ‘’Charlie it is already nine thirty this show ended late’’. Luke and Jullianna came up behind me, ‘’Come on we both will sleepover tonight if you want’’ Jullianna said, ‘’I have slept over before’’ said Luke. I nodded, ‘’Alright I guess they want to sleepover and go home so I guess your right dad’’. ‘’Okay dear lets go’’. I walked behind my father and Jullianna, Luke walked next to me and put his arm on my shoulder, ‘’I think we did well tonight Charlie’’ he said and kissed my cheek. ‘’I think we did more than good, we did amazing!’’ I said. ‘’You are right about that’’. We walked out of the school and back to the tardis, I yawned. ‘’Let’s go sleepyhead’’ my dad said. The tardis began moving and soon we were back at my home. I wanted to ask my dad something before he went back to traveling, ‘’Coming Charlie?’’ asked Jullianna. ‘’I’ll be right in’’. ‘’What’s the matter Charlie?’’ asked my father. ‘’I was wondering tonight, if you could bring me back to the stars?’’ I asked. He smiled and nodded. We went back into the tardis as memories came flooding back into my mind.  ‘’Remember when I told you my name was Ellie?’’ I said and laughed. ‘’Yeah I remember then’’. ‘’It was quite silly for me not to tell you my real name at the time’’ I said. The tardis stopped and my dad led me to the door he opened it and upon my eyes I saw earth and all the moons and stars. I sat on the edge of the tardis looking out my feet in the sky. My father sat down next to me and put his arm on my shoulder, ‘’you have grown up so much Charlie’’. I looked at him and smiled, ‘’to think your sixteen already, I know I’ve said this many times before but I truly am sorry for what I did leaving you and your mum alone when you were just a little baby’’. ‘’I told you dad, I’m happy now that you’re here that I finally have met you, and to tell you the truth you’re the father I’ve always wanted’’. He brought me closer to him and kissed my head. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, ‘’Hey smile!’’ I said and took a picture of me and my father. We just sat there for a while close looking at the beautiful stars in front of us. I wanted to stay in this moment forever, and know it was infinite. ‘’Charlie, I guess we can’t stay here all night but after I drop you off this time I won’t have you wait for such a longtime I promise you that’’. He stood up and put his hand out to help me get up I grabbed it and stood up as I took one last look at the stars, ‘’Also darling one more thing to say if I make you wait longer then you thought’’. I looked into his eyes as he said his last words before going back, ‘’don’t panic’’.