Chapter Two- Undiscovered Past

"Charlie, wake up its Friday, you have school!" shouted my mom from downstairs. "Be right down" I yelled. I slowly got up from my seeming like everlasting slumber and smelled the smell of toasted bagels downstairs. I changed my clothes and fixed my blonde hair to go to school and I went downstairs. "I fixed you a bagel for your way to school" said my mom. "Thanks, mom see you after school" I said giving her a hug and heading out the door.

I was almost done with my bagel when I heard my name being called from down the street. "Charlie, Charlie wait up!" yelled a famaliar voice. I stopped to see my best friend Jullianna chasing after me. "Hurry Jullianna" I said laughing as she almost fell trying her hardest to get to me. "I'm hurrying i'm going as fast as I can!". She finally caught up to me out of breathe. "Why such a rush to find me when you would've seen me at school anyways?" I asked. "I have to tell you something that Aden told me" Jullianna said. "Go on then tell me!". "There is a new boy coming to are school Monday!". "Any details on his name or what he looks like?" I asked. "He doesn't know what he looks like, but he knows that he is super nice" Jullianna said with a smirk upon her face. "I hope, we need some nice guys around here". "You can say that again" Jullianna said and I laughed.

I walked up the steps to the school. "I hope today is a early release day, is it?" I asked. "Yes Charlie it is, we get out of school at eleven" she said. "Good, I didn't even want to come today". "Oh why, is everything okay?" Jullianna asked. "Yeah, I guess just a freaky dream I had last night is still on my mind" I said. "Oh okay if you need to talk i'm always here" she said. "Thanks Jullianna" I said and gave her a best friend hug.

The school day went by slowly but finally it was time for me to walk home. I got to my house and got my key out to unlock the door. "I'm home" I yelled. No one answered, mum must've been out, I headed upstairs and went past my mother's room. Her bottom drawer was open. I went into her room to close it, I looked in there was pictures and letters. I picked up a picture, there was a man with brown hair and a women with blond hair like mine. She looked like my mother. I turned the picture over and it said "Erica and The Doctor in eighteenth century Ireland". "Eighteenth century Ireland, my moms name is Erica, how could she be in such a far back time period?" I asked myself. I put the picture on the floor and picked up another piece of paper. It had a phone number on it. "The Doctor" the torn piece of paper labled. I heard the door close downstairs, I quickly closed the draw and picked up the photo and brought the phone number along closing my room door. I layed on my bed looking at the phone number, should I call it?