Chapter Eleven- A Poem To Sing Out Loud.

I and Luke ran in till you couldn’t see my home. ‘’Are we going to have to run this whole time?’’ said Luke. ‘’I surely hope not!’’ I laughed with him. We stopped and went into a pub ‘’you want to get a coca cola?’’ asked Luke. ‘’Sure” I said and sat down at a booth. A waiter came over to us, ‘’what would you like?’’ the waiter asked. ‘’we’ll both just have glasses of coca cola please’’ ’I said. ‘’Sure thing’’ the waiter said. ‘’So, why were you gone so long?’’ asked Luke. ‘’I was seeing someone really special to me’’, I looked at the red bowtie sticking out of my pocket. ‘’Who if you can tell me?’’. For some reason I felt I could trust Luke. ‘’My father, but please don’t tell anyone, he could get in a lot of trouble if anyone told the police about me and my father seeing each other’’ I said. ‘’I won’t tell anyone, I promise’’ Luke said. ‘’Thanks Luke, I really do trust you even though I haven’t known you long, I just have a feeling of trust with you, I’m not really sure why either’’ I said. ‘’I trust you too Charlie’’ Luke said with his sweet smile. ‘’Thank you a lot Luke, you don’t know how much that means to me after all this somebody actually trusts me, I don’t think my mother even trusts me anymore’’ I said. ‘’Of course she does, she is your mother’’. ‘’I’m not sure really’’. The waiter came over to us and gave me and Luke are drinks, ‘’Thank you we’ll have are bill’’ Luke said. ‘’Alright be right over’’ the waiter said. I sipped on the soda, ‘’Why would you think that kind of thing anyways?’’ asked Luke, ‘’She doesn’t believe that my father will ever come back for her, now that he has found me, it’s a long story’’ I said. ‘’Oh alright’’ Luke said. I finished my soda and Luke gave the waiter a tip, ‘’Thank you’’ Luke said going out of the pub. ‘’Well that was good, were should we go now?’’ I asked. ‘’Want to go to the park?’’ Luke asked. ‘’Yeah sure’’, we walked to the park. ‘’I always loved the park, it was just always so peaceful to me’’ Luke said. We walked over a small bridge, ‘’you know this bridge used to be called the cemetery of London?’’ asked Luke. ‘’No I didn’t why was it called that?’’ I asked. ‘’Many people back in the day used to commit suicide here, and the people would bury the bodies under the bridge and lay them to rest there so they would haunt the bridge not the city’’ Luke said. “I feel bad for the people that killed themselves on this bridge then getting buried under it, not in a normal cemetery’’ I said. ‘’There dead, they don’t have much to do and they can’t control were there buried except if they have things like now a days where you plan on getting buried” Luke said. ‘’This kind of talk is freaking me out, let’s just go please’’ I said. I ran over to a bench and sat, ‘’it’s so nice out not too cold, not too hot especially for a November day’ ’Luke said. ‘’Yeah it is your right’’, I looked at Luke and smiled ‘’what?’’ he asked. Í took my phone out, ‘’Smile!’’. I and Luke smiled at the camera; I took another photo but this time a funny face. I laughed at the two photos, ‘’the face you made for the second photo was funny’’ I said. ‘’Oh you mean this face?’’ he asked and made the face again, I laughed and took a picture. ‘’Hey you want to see a picture of my dad?’’ I asked Luke. ‘’Sure!’’. ‘’Okay I haven’t shown anyone not even Jullianna this photo, this is when we first met and I didn’t even know he was my father’’. I showed him the picture, ‘’you two look alike expect for the blond hair and your blue eyes’’ Luke said. ‘’Yeah, I don’t know how I didn’t even realize he was my father in the first place, I guess I just thought some people can look alike in some way not be related at all’’. I heard the clock of big ben ring saying it was sunset. ‘’You want to go to the London eye?’’ asked Luke. ‘’Yeah I’ve never saw the sunset at the London eye before’’ I said. Luke took my hand and brought me too the London eye, ‘’I’ve seen the sunset many times, it’s just so nice’’ Luke said. We went into the car of the London eye and went up to the top, ‘’I can see school from here!’’ I said. The sun was going down quickly and it was starting to get dark, we got to the bottom ‘’Well I guess I should go home now’’ I said. ‘’Want me to bring you home?’’ Luke asked. I smiled, ‘’Yea, I would really like that’’. We walked in till we got back to my house, we talked about the day we had just had and how it was just so special to both of us. I got to the back of my house and climbed up to my room, ‘’Goodnight Charlie!” shouted Luke. ‘’Goodnight Luke, see you in school Monday!’’ I shouted down to him. ‘’Sweet dreams Charlie!”’. ‘’Sweet dreams Luke’’ I said, and he smiled at me the smile I love. I went to my bed and laid down with the covers over me, I felt my pocket the bowtie was still in it, I took the bowtie out of my pocket and wrapped it around my wrist , falling asleep with the warmth of my father.