Boom Boom Mother F-cker

"What have you heard about the missile? Did they all get out in time?" Bellamy asked as he crawled through the vents.

Raven sat with her finger hesitantly over the button. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to tell him. The whole truth? The partial truth?

"Mostly." She answered bluntly.

"Octavia? Cora? Are they alright?"

"Yeah." She sighed. "They're alive."

Bellamy exhaled and smiled, continuing his crawl down the shaft.

He just had to survive another day, then he will be able to be back with his love, to be able to hold and kiss her and never let her go.

•Cora•

I sharpened the last few arrows and threw them onto the pile, it was a matter of time now before the war began and for me to make some new memories.

Clarke came out of Lexa's tent, fuming.

Once again they had argued and it sounded like it had something to do with the Octavia situation in the woods just hours ago.

It seems Lexa forgets my ability and spoke far too freely.

I kept my head down, sharpening away until I ran out of arrows.

Though I was still exhausted from my minimal amount of sleep I managed to sneak in last night, I still had a sense of alert.

I could hear everything around me, from the cicadas in the trees to the birds in the sky to the Warriors clinking their cups together with cheers for their future victory.

Yet I felt like my brain was still fuzzy, like I couldn't concentrate well.

I shifted in my seat, something hard pressed against me in my back pocket. I winced and reached back, feeling around until my fingers grazed against something smooth.

I pulled it out what seemed to be a large fang. I ran my thumb along the scratches. This could only be one thing. Grace.

I guess a lot had happened in this past year. A lot more than what has been revealed to me.

I spent minutes to hours sharpening it, carving patterns into it. During that time I kept my eyes on my surroundings, watching as Clarke went back into Lexa's tent. As Indra taught Octavia some final moves for battle. As Lincoln changed and dressed his shoulder wound. I had turned the tooth into a fine little weapon.

There was a sound, something familiar over the trees. I looked and saw a bright red flying up into the sky.

"Commander!" I called, pointing up into the sky for others to see.

Clarke and Lexa burst out of the tent, following everyone's gazes into the clear blue sky. "Bellamy did it!" Clarke chimed.

My jaw clenched as I thought back to the moment I first heard that name. It was when I was saving Lincoln, he pointed a gun at me. His face was the one I threw a deer at to feed his people.

"Sound the horns." Lexa ordered, a smile plastered across her face as she stood up onto the edge of the small cliff. The Warriors below perked up at her appearance, pointing up to her and calling her name. The blaring horns sounded, she raised her sword. "To war!"

'To war!'

'To war!'

The army revelled under her command, they cheered and they screamed. They were ready to let their lives be risked for the woman in front of them. I watched the way the ocean of fighters thrust their weapons into the air every time they cheered in sync. It was hard not to feel the thirst for battle flowing through my veins and the ache for enemy blood to be spilt. It was hard not to join in with the crowd, screaming out, for it could be our final call. It was vicious, it was delicious.

_Mount_Weather_

Bellamy's voice sounded breathy and panicked, he was calling for Raven's response but it was no use. President Wallace and his men had found the radio.

"Move in." Sargent Emerson said into the radio.

Standing in the corner of the room was Hamilton, heat rising into his neck as he witnessed what was happening in front of him.

He watched with clenched fists, he had to do something.

"Ready the veil Emerson." Wallace instructed, his eyes glued to the monitor.

The gage on screen started preparing the acid to be deployed.

"We got movement sir." A one of the guards on the hunt for Bellamy informed. "He's armed!"

"Eliminate him, at any cost." Wallace ordered calmly.

The cocky president smiled down at Emerson who returned an equally nasty smirk before turning back to the monitor, his hand hovering over the button.

Hamilton's lips twisted into a scowl, his eyes sending daggers into the necks of each guard in the room. His hand moved up and his fingers started wrapping around the handle of his gun.

"We've got him cornered sir!" A guard yelled over the sound of gun shots.

The heat rose more, up into his ears and creeping it's way into his cheeks. His grip tightened hard around his gun, ready to shoot every one of them in that moment.

The count down had started.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Deploy."

"Emerson Deploy!" Cage growled impatiently.

"Sir, there has been a complication." Emerson typed frantically into his monitor. "It appears there has been an explosion, all fog systems are wiped out. There were casualties."

Hamilton closed his eyes and let go of his weapon, letting it drop back in it's holster. He could not be more relieved. They would send out a search party soon and he had to weasel his way into one of them.

The screen started flashing a red warning, informing us all of the breach.

Cage sighed and rubbed his face.

"What else is there to do."

"The reapers can't take on an army of that size, sir."

"Don't, Emerson, tell me what I can't do, tell me what I can!" His voice raised with panic.

Emerson swallowed but kept his eye contact fixed with the president's "Nothing, sir."