Where's Wallace?

Octavia kept her gaze fixed on Clarke, she was angry at her as it was, the retreat made everything worse.

The door buzzer went off, startling the two.

They both drew their weapons and waited to take anyone out.

Bellamy stuck his head past the door, seeing the two standing there let him finally breath.

Octavia sheathed her weapon and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him as tight as she possibly could.

He gave Clarke a curt nod as he too hugged his sister.

His eyes searched the dark empty mines. He pulled away from Octavia and concern wrapped around his features.

"Where's Cora."

Octavia looked at Clarke expectantly.

"The grounders took Lincoln. She went with him to make sure he would be okay." She lied. She had to keep Bellamy's mind calm, he couldn't know that she didn't remember much after the accident.

He nodded knowingly and lead them in, not asking another question.

----------

Cora soared through the forest. Nothing could stop her.

As eager as Lincoln was to get to the mountain, even he could not keep up with her.

She hadn't stopped running since the moment she cut him loose and yanked him up to his feet.

There was this glint in her eyes that he feared he would never see again but there it was. She was finally the version of herself that he had been wishing for.

She was happy even after everything that happened to her and that's all that mattered to Lincoln.

He trailed after her, sliding over a fallen tree but coming to a stop when he heard the tone.

----------

Hamilton pulled Jasper into the new harvesting chamber, forcefully shoving him to the wall. While no one watched, he slipped jasper the key to the hand cuffs and shoved a gun into the back of his pants.

"Hamilton."

He froze solid and turned on his heel to the sound of Cage Wallace's voice.

"Good work."

He felt his jaw constrict at the compliment.

He might as well finish the job off right now... Draw his gun and put a bullet through his brain right here and now.

But that would result in his own death and possible more if he wasn't there to stop it.

The girl laying on the operating table screamed and jerked under the clamps that held her down. The sound of the drill spinning in her flesh and grinding into her bone was enough to make Hamilton feel sick.

He nodded to Cage and turned back to the outsider.

The president had only just entered the room, something in him was harsher than usual. He waved a hand for them to remove Raven from the operating table and pointed to Abby Griffin. "Her."

Hamilton shared a glance with Jasper for a moment, mouthing the word 'sorry'.

Jasper's eyes widened and he started shaking his head frantically as the brown haired guard turned away and reached for his gun.

He tried his hardest to work his hands free but Hamilton was already halfway across the room.

A sharp alarm went off repeatedly.

Feral : Bellamy BlakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara