Chapter 20- Part 2

Guys, I'm so so so so so so sorry that this took so long! I've been so busy lately it isn't even funny anymore!

Special shout-out to everyone who commented in the last chapter- you guys rock!

SWEAR WARNING! WEO WEO WEO WEO WEO WEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO

---------------------------------------------

Previously on Raven's Hunter:

Joker's high pitched cackle filled the air as he pulled the trigger, a series of bullets shooting towards us at break-neck speeds. Beast grabbed me and dodged them, hiding me between his body and the floor.

Suddenly his face was ripped away from mine as the Joker grabbed him by the hair, hauling him to the other side of the room.

"Finally" Terra sneered as she stalked towards me, her hands glowing yellow. She grinned and lifted her arms above her head  before flinging them towards me.

Nothing.

She didn't look worried, just smug.

The floor shook. The walls buckled. Rumbling filled my ears. Beast's panicked voice raised over the chaos.

"RAVEN!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

It all made sense to my lagging brain when the roof began to collapse around us, separating Terra and I from Garfield and the Joker. This isn't good...

"Got you now, bitch" Terra snarled, hurling more rocks in my direction.

"I thought you were dead!" I snarled back, throwing up shields one after another to block the raining stones.

Terra scoffed. "I'm not that easy to kill. Besides, I've got connections..."

I almost laughed. Almost.

"What? Like that wanna-be clown over there? Don't be ridiculous!"

"His contacts are powerful Raven; contacts in general are important. Too bad no-one likes you enough to come and save you. Even as we speak, my contacts are killing your precious friends!" She cackled.

"You fucki-" I began,

"Oh wait- I almost forgot! You abandoned them, didn't you? Are they really still your friends Raven, or are you just a charity case?"

 I bared my teeth in anger, sending a wave of energy at Terra, knocking her back a mere few feet. She was prepared for the attack; winding me up to make me loose control.

"Is that all you got, bitch?!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

 Cut scene to Cyborg

Poison Ivy stood in the middle of the garage, laughing as her vines attacked the half-metal young adult.

He blasted the vines back with a bright blue sonic blast -Booyah!- and Ivy screamed in pain and anger.

She shot a vine to wrap around his ankle, lifting him upside down and shaking him. He couldn't shoot straight anymore.

"Awww... is that all you've got- boy?"

Cyborgs eye narrowed as he growled; and be began shooting at the green woman again.

Cut scene to Starfire

Starfire tossed star-bolt after star-bolt at her attacker, annoyed at the constant giggling and horrid jokes coming out of the woman's mouth in an awful Brooklyn accent (NO OFFENCE GUYS BUT HER VOICE ANNOYS ME).

Harley Quinn simply continued flipping out of the way.

"Stay still, villain!"

The villain simply continues to laugh, flipping behind the alien girl as she raised her over-sized novelty hammer.

"Nighty night!"

Cut scene to Nightwing

 Nightwing sneered as he twirled his bowstaff, swinging violently at his nemesis- Slade; who calmly flash-stepped back before powering fore-ward with a fist to Nightwing's face.

Kick

Punch

Knee

Elbow

Swing 

Kick

Punch

Knee

Elbow

Swing 

Kick

Punch

Knee

Elbow

Swing 

"My, my Robin, haven't we gotten slow?" Slade drawled, the mention of Nightwing's old name stirring rage within the young man; who growled and punched him again.

Cut scene to Beast (and Joker, as you all know. If you didn't realise, go back to the last damn chapter and read it again; PAYING ATTENTION THIS TIME YOU DAMN SLACKER)

The Beast sat on the Joker, straddling his waist. This move would look sexual, except Beast was currently punching the shit out the the clown (unless you're into that stuff...) who was guffawing through his pain.

In a moment to gain his breathe again, Beast paused his assault. This gave Joker enough time to escape his grasp, grab his sub machine gun and open fire at him.

Pain rippled though Beast as the bullets made contact, and the sound of an explosion pierced Beasts sensitive ears; making him growl in pain.

The world went white for a moment; before an unmistakable gravelly voice growled though the silence.

"Joker."

----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's so short! But there's only one more chapter left; plus and Epilogue...

This is a good place to end Chapter 20 I think

*evil cliffhanger smile*

So... what do you think?

Tune in next time for the finale of Raven's Hunter!