Chapter 11

I stood on the edge of the roof, ready to leave Earth- my home. How would the rest of the Teen Titans react to my absence? I guess I would never find out. I grimaced slightly before smothering the emotion Guilt.

“Raven.” A choked up sob came from behind me. My name- uttered in sheer agony.

I turned slowly to see Beast Boy in only his pyjama pants, obviously having rushed here, my letter to him grasped tightly in one hand- tears pouring down his face. I turned my head away from him. I would not cry anymore- definitely not in front of him.

“I’m not letting you leave Rea.” He said; his voice stronger as he walked in front of me.

I began to turn away, but he grabbed my wrist with one hand (letter in the other) and pulled my lips to his. My mind shut down for a moment- my free hand wrapping around his neck, fingers knotting his hair. He dropped the letter, one hand traveling roughly from my waist to the back of my head to push my lips harder against his. He bit my bottom lip, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, we moaned, before I pulled away completely, our mouths separating making a satisfying chisk sound. My eyes were wide as I took a step backward and out of his embrace. His ears drooped, eyes tearing up as his body stiffened in what seemed like pain.

Beast Boy’s POV

‘This is the second rejection; if she leaves Garfield…’

Raven’s POV

“You can’t stop me from leaving Garfield” I whispered to him. His eyes widened and he stepped towards me again, trapping both my wrists in his vice-like grip. He shuddered slightly- transforming into The Beast.

‘Get away now, before he stops you’

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos” I said under my breath, throwing him into a nearby wall. Beast grunted upon impact with the wall.

“I’m so, so sorry Gar” my voice cracked at the mention of his name.

I turned away, summoning a portal to Azarath.

“I will find you. No-matter where you go, I’ll be there.” The Beast’s strained and obviously injured voice rang out in the silent night,

“No, you won’t- not if I can help it. Goodbye Garfield”

And with that, I stepped into the portal- the last thing I had heard was The Beast roaring…