Chapter 3

A Month Later

“Come on Beast Boy!” Terra yelled, laughing

“Nuh uh. No way in hell.” I shook my head, suspiciously eyeing the Frisbee in my 'girlfriend’s' hand. We were on a mission- Slade. She just didn’t get how important this was.

She rolled her eyes and dropped the Frisbee, walking back to the rest of us as we arrived at a warehouse.

“How are we going to get in?” Cyborg asked

“I don’t…” Robin started before a rock hit the back of his head. He stumbled forward, Starfire holding him up. I turned around.

“Terra? What the hell?” I looked at her

She smirked and threw a boulder at the door of the warehouse- creating a huge hole. I covered my mouth and nose, coughing.

Then the smoke cleared- and Slade walked into view.

“Slade” Robin growled, standing up straighter and pulling out his bow-staff.

“Hello Robin; titans. Terra, finish them.”

Terra grinned and attacked, throwing boulders at us. Robin ran straight to Slade while the rest of us took on Terra.

“Terra, you don’t need to do this.” I reasoned, dodging a large rock.

She snorted, rolling her eyes. “I know I don’t. Slade gave me power, more than you could ever imagine”

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!” Raven yelled, her magic throwing Terra into a wall and knocking her unconscious.

We turned our attention to Robin and Slade- who were still fighting. Slade suddenly kicked Robin, throwing him a few feet away before pulling out a remote.

“Give up titans. The second I press this button- The roof where you are all standing will collapse.”

Robin stood shakily and limped behind Slade.

“Uh-uh-uh, Robin.” Slade shook his head and pressed the button.

I grabbed Raven and rolled out of the way, as Starfire and Cyborg followed. The roof collapsed to the floor- crushing Terra.

Then the fighting commenced again; five against one.

“Azarath Metrion Zint-” before Raven could finish- Slade teleported behind her and pulled her arms behind her, pulling a knife out and pressing it to her neck. He grabbed her hood and pulled it down to reveal her panic-stricken face.

“Take another step and Raven’s death will be at your hands.” He chuckled...