Chapter 17

“This room is huge!”

“Well, it is built for two people, not one.”

“Smart ass” I lightly hit his chest.

I smiled a bit and looked up at my ‘temporary husband’.

“What’s new Gar? The team was right- we do need to catch up.”

He smirked, and I nearly melted.

“Not too much has changed… Beast and I merged trying to locate you- I’m sure you can tell the differences between me now and how I used to be.”

I nodded, sitting down on the edge of the bed, motioning for him to sit next to me.

“I could see your merge coming for ages beforehand Gar. You had to do it sometime” I frowned “I feel really bad that it was my fault though. So nothing else is new?”

“Well, there is something new…” he said, his eyes looking mischievous.

“What?”

“I finally have the courage to do this whenever I please…” he was grinning now.

“What?”                                 

This

He swung a leg over my body- effectively straddling me, before pushing me down on the bed; crushing his green lips to my grey ones. I moaned, grabbing fistfuls of his green hair and pulling his face harder against mine. His rough hands roamed my body, as if memorising every curve. We broke apart for air and his lips dove straight for my neck, planting wet kisses on my skin. After exploring my collarbone and shoulders, his lips worked their way back up my neck and to the sensitive skin just below my ear- under my jaw. I gasped as his wet kisses became harder- nipping and sucking on the skin in one particular spot.

My grip on his hair tightened- forcing his head to stay where he was, to continue his job.

“I-I don’t think I’m ready for this yet Gar; I haven’t seen you in years…” I was cut off by my own moan.

He pulled away slightly- lips right beside my ear.

“I know. But until then it would put me- and The Beast at ease if we were to mark you as ours temporarily; until you’re ready.” I shivered as he nipped and licked my ear-lobe.

I nodded slightly- understanding his reasoning. He kissed me hard again quickly before diving back to my neck to continue his job.