Chapter 20 - Part 1

I'd like to dedicate this to everyone who commented and helped me overcome my writer's block!

These wonderful people are:

glimmer19

Kinzee

Shame_on_you

sunsetsiren

SophiiDisaster

lala_cutiepie273

1directionhasmyheart

Pitbull0099800

LfightLight

izzysgotthefrizzys

mariagirl1

DorkyGirl413

MadisonHobbs

Blackbutler101

Tiannako

AliaSimonMoorhouse

XxTheNerdHerdxX

Thank you guys soooo much!! I love you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Raven's Hunter...

*Alarms sound*

Beast sat up immediately, clutching me close to his chest. His pointed ears flattened backwards as he snarled.

"Beast, what's going on? I haven't heard that alarm before..."

"Someone's attacking the tower-" The power shut off. "And they've gotten in; they just shut off the systems"

"Let me go so I can change into my uniform. We have to fight them off."

"NO" he snarled, pulling me back into his chest as I attempted to get out of the room.

"Why? If they were powerful enough to break into the tower- the team won't be able to hold them off without us!" I struggled in his grip, the door was only a few steps away...

"It'll endanger you; my mate. My main priority is to take care of you; and only you." he snarled back, his grip on me tightening as I tried to get away.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*CRASH*

Raven's POV

Beast's head snapped to the silhouette of the intruder. Intruders.

A loud cackle filled the air as the criminals stepped into the light of the room.

A tall, middle aged man stood proud with a sub-machine gun pointed at us. Greasy dark green hair, yellow teeth, a scarred smile and clown make-up. Is that the-

"Joker." Beast snarled.

"Aww darlin', did you forget me already?" a snarly, sarcastic voice quipped from behind Batman's enemy.

"Terra? But... you're supposed to be dead!" my eyes were dragged from the Joker to Terra's malnourished form.

"Sorry to disappoint." she grinned.

"Get behind me Raven." Beast murmured to me. Obeying quickly, I took a small step behind him. As soon as he was ensure of my temporary safety, Beast turned back to the intruders, his chest rumbling as growls ripped through his throat.

"Aww, Beast Boy- you've grown!" Terra cooed, her eyes flashing dangerously.

"Bitch" I hissed.

Joker's high pitched cackle filled the air as he pulled the trigger, a series of bullets shooting towards us at break-neck speeds. Beast grabbed me and dodged them, hiding me between his body and the floor.

Suddenly his face was ripped away from mine as the Joker grabbed him by the hair, hauling him to the other side of the room.

"Finally" Terra sneered as she stalked towards me, her hands glowing yellow. She grinned and lifted her arms above her head  before flinging them towards me.

Nothing.

She didn't look worried, just smug.

The floor shook. The walls buckled. Rumbling filled my ears. Beast's panicked voice raised over the chaos.

"RAVEN!"

--------------------------------------------------

I'm back! Yay for me 8D

Anyways, I'm so so so so sosososososo sorry for taking so long! I had exams and personal  stuff that took a long time to do! But I'm back now and I promise it won't take this long to update again.

THE END OF THE BOOK IS NEAR PEOPLES!! Lemme hear your cheers!

Love you all, BlackAmber

xoxo