Chapter 18

Raven's POV

I awoke to light snoring, and vibration coming from underneath me. I blinked a few times, my tired brain not understanding why my whole vision was green.

Green.

Oh shit!

I remembered what had happened yesterday and smiled softly, my fingers running over my new tattoo lightly. If there was going to be one person I would marry- it would be Garfield.

"Morning beautiful" a slightly husky voice whispered from under me.

"Morning Garfield."

"One thing to say. Best. Sleep. In. Years."

I chuckled lightly, and tried to pull away to get up.

"No way in hell are you leaving this bed this early princess." he said to me, arms tightening and he pulled me back towards him. I let him, landing on his chest with a light thump.

"Princess?" I exclaimed, annoyed at the nickname he oh so nicely had given me.

"Yep. And I intend to treat you like one" he exclaimed, like he was proud of his decision.

I groaned.

"Nooooo"

He smirked at my child-like behaviour.

"You know, we've done a full 360 personality change here."

"How so?" I asked, snuggling further into his chest, my body sighing at the contact.

"I used to be so immature, and you all grown up, and now we've switched roles" he smiled down at me adoringly.

"I don't think I mind at all" I decided, closing my eyes, ready to fall asleep on his chest again.

"I think it's being around Beast, you're subconsciously submissive around me- and no-one else." he nuzzled his face in my hair.

"Hmm" I grumbled, almost completely asleep.

I was so comfortable, wrapped in his warm green arms that I didn't notice them elongate, becoming thicker and stronger as the rest of his body also grew into something that had haunted my dreams for the years I had left for. The first thing to ever love me.

Beast.