02

venca clock x in my room

It's midnight and you were making cinnamon rolls because you weren't exactly sure what you wanted to bake and at the moment it sounded like an easy thing to do. Of course, fate decided to play with you and let you be out of milk. Which is weird since you were sure you had some.

You clicked your tongue and got the rest of your ingredients anyway, it just means that you had to go out late at night to get milk. Which of course isn't a good thing, walking out at night by yourself wasn't exactly something good.
But apart of you want to make this cinnamon rolls and not disappoint your fans. Even if you knew they wouldn't mind and can wait till tomorrow. But something in your gut was telling you to go and get the milk.

You let out a small sign, has you grabbed your computer ( that was streaming) and turning off the camera and muting the mic.

Making sure that the camera didn't catch and parts of your face as you did so. And left a comment about how you were going to pause the live and get some milk. The replys you got were fast. 

> 'Are u sure u wanna go out at night???' - kill3rmouse

> 'isn't it like night yhere? why leabrc?' - cartersmomma

> 'if you do please be safe 🙏 ❤' - lovely_nat
> 'there* leave*' - cartersmomma

> 'damn coe back dont be like my dsd 😪' - milfs_only

> come**** dad*** - msprotector

'I promise to be safe, thank you all for worrying! ☺ it won't take me long since the convenience store isn't to far of a walk 😊 be right back!!!' - ( Your Username ) 📌

You let out a soft smile at your followers antics and you begin humming with the singer in the background as you took a deep breath.

You pulled your phone from your pockets and checked the time (1:50am) before unconsciously putting it on the counter. And begin to think on how long it would take to do what you needed to do [ it takes about a 15 minute walk but if you power walk it'll take 10, which 10 plus 10 equals 20 minutes and and it would be 2:10am and... ]

You shook your head not wanting to over think, turning your mic back on has you let your radio continue to play in the background. You didnt want your followers just be on a black screen thats just quiet. Plus backing with music made everything feel better and more comfortable.

You quickly walked towards your room and grabbed your tasar and most importantly your wallet ( and you doubled check that you had money in it) putting your stuff into your hoodie pocket.

You walked back into the kitchen and grabbed your phone of the counter and begin walking your way toward the door and putting on your shoes.

"I'll be fine", you thought as you grabbed your keys that were hanging on the rack. You existed your apartment and made sure too lock the door and began your journey to the corner store.

The streets were pretty empty as you walked through it, it didn't make you less nervous infact it doubled your nervousness.

What if someone tries to hurt you and you scream for help but no one hears you or even worse they ignore you. You didnt really want to think about the possibility of being kidnapped but if you ever did and the left your body to rot, your body would be pretty easier to identify since you have a tattoo on your thigh.

You shook your head trying to get the thoughts out your head. You pulled out your phone and grabbed your earbuds that were lucky still connected to your phone and played a random song to help calm down your nerves.