11.5

big weenie - eminem

"So you wanna get surgery ,dear?  Fixing the deformity in your heart takes ten years entertainment business makes you a fortune-", Vin Jin sung/rapped in the studio he was feeling the music as two guys watched him from behind the glass. 

"He's not bad, I think he's best", A guy with a sunglasses and scars on his face stated with his hands folded at top of his chest. And I'm telling you he is not attractive. 

"He's got good style to, sir", A bald man stated with a small voice as he wipsd the sweat from his face. 

"Is he that last one? ", Sunglass producer guy asked looking at the man from the corner of his eye.The bald one begin to sweat more. 

"No-," he hesitated glancing to the side"- there's one more"

"Then least see him and decide", The scar faced mind said as he looked at the bald one with a raised eye. 

"But the last guy is.. ", The bald guy hesitated again, this time actually glancing at the person he was talking about. The cameras shows a pudgy boy sitting down waiting patiently for his turn. 

The scar faced guy made out a sound of disgusted as he looked at the pudgy boy. 

" him? ", The scar face stated as he looked back at his assistance. 

" y.yea", the bald one mumbled looking at his boss, not making eye contact sinces his boss had sunglasses. 

"I told you not to even consider guys like him", The scar faced guy stated his voice holding to much disgust, especially at his old fossilizing age. 

" s.sorry I'll tell him", the bald headed one stuttered as he made he's way to the boy. 

Duke didn't say anything as he listened to everything they said. It didn't bother him by much since he was already use to it.

"Hey, we have our audition winner... So you can go", the bald had man said, not making eye-contact with Duke. 

" s... So I can't sing", duke questioned looking at the guy before glancing at were Vin Jin stood with the scar face guy arm over his shoulder. 

"Sorry about that", The bald man apologized but it didn't siunfld very genuine. 

" I. If you just listen once...", duke started as the bald man looked at him with uninterested look.

Duke begin to leave mumbling under his breath how if they just listened to him 'just once'. He teeth clenched as he walked away. 

Duke sat on the bus, the seat next time him empty has he wrote notes in his flip note. 

"I gotta write down these emotions like Eminem", he thought focusing on the lyrics then the ladies at the back mocking him about being a Otaku and that he was probably writing something down for a animation. 

Duke didn't say anything as he looked to the ground.

The seat next time is empty but everyone choose to stand. The group of ladies looked at him with frowns. 

Duke laid in his bed writing ' I'll play you the song we made last week again. Making music I don't have anytime time to draw. He was thinking how he had to write these feelings down as lyrics. and how Eminem was really poor too. 

'Poverty is not a crime... I can promise... You that but.. ', He thought writing in his note pad, his grandmother who laid on the other side of him begin to groan in discomfort.