04

The Ending - Hobo Johnson

I have always the been the fastest sinces day fucking one. From the time in kindergarten when I won that race against those slow pokes. The time in elementary school when I rightful got those d!gon cards and even in middle school when I was apart of the boxing club and took down someone without a hesitation. I've always been the fastest. So why? why, wont he go down.

Zack thought has he glared at daniel who's dodge every punch he threw, like it was nothing. And to through salt on the wound he seemed to be reading each of zacks attacks.

Zack glanced at Mira, as she watched no clear expression on her face, to be honest she looked zoned out.

Deciding this was enough playing around and he was tired of being toyed with he decide to fake a right punch and actually hit him with his left.

Thinking he succeeded a small smirk came to his face,before it dropped when daniel caught his fist that was inches away from his face. The class went wild with gasp and murmurs about how daniel caught The Zack Lee fist.

While daniel is freaking out about how he didn't actually get hit and that this was definitely a fluck, and how he wont actually be able to stop the next hit and he'll definitely get beat up.

More questions began to go around. Some asking why he does he keep dodging, certain students still wondered why Jay stuck up for Daniel. Other thinking that only his body is fast and he doesn't actually have any strength. 

"zack well win, right?", Pointy chin questioned, looking at the lunatic boy and the boy who looks like he could be 49 with atleast two kids going through a divorce. 

"of course", Lunatic said, his voices lacking confidence as he sided eye Zack who was glaring at daniel.

"He was the second best boxer in middle school", The boy who looks 49 said, telling me something I clearly didn't know. 

"If Zack loses hes streak it would be they're fault, sinces you know they started this whole thing", You muttered to your self as you thought about why they were fighting again, but in honestly it didn't make sense.

Why would Zack start a fight, Daniel only told them it was enough or whatever word he used. To tell them to stop talking about someone's mom. Why would Zack not stop it to begin with... right hes a bully. Nah it wasn't that, maybe he felt like he was beginning challenged? Why though, its not like.... Oh! right he likes Mira. To bad she might not like him if he doesn't get his act together.

You thought throwing a glance at the girl beside you who was just watching her eyes furrowed.

You covered your mouth as you felt a smile come to your face. Looked away before she could catch you staring, your eyes focusing on daniel and zack.

It's funny, Zack was most likely fighing for Mira, who was against him fighting in general. 

When you think about it, Daniel could've backed down and become know as the the boy who backed down from a fight. But even before this he didn't have any other reason to stand up and tell them to stop. So was it egotistical or actually kindness? Did he knew the consequences of his actions. Who is Daniel Park? But if its just out of the kindness of his heart -

"- its pretty sweet of him", You spoke out loud quietly , eyes sparkling as you stared at daniel.

Mira looked at you from the corner of her with curiosity. She saw you looking at her earlier, covering your mouth hiding your mouth. At first she thought you were making fun of her before she noticed the soft look in your eyes.
As you went back to watching at Zack and Daniel.