O6

cardigan (dolby atoms stems)-taylor swift

The group of high school students stood behind the convenience store, the three bullies and one girl looked confused at they stared at the two boys do nothing. Annoyance on their face. 
"who every wins gets their nudes deleted", Pointy chin stated, which let's be honest was probably a lie.

Jiho and Daniel glanced at each other at the corner of their eyes each at different times not noticing that they looked at each other. They both did nothing as they looked at the group, their bodies stiff.

"Their not fighting", Lunatic mumbled his face flat. 

"how boring", the only girl said as she looked at boys with a blank look. The middle aged man only let a sound of distaste. 

Pointy eye twitched before a smirk came to his face, he thought of the best way to get them to fight.

"fine, let's make this interesting, if g hole wins he no longer has to serve us", Pointy chin stated a smirk making way to his faces as he watched g-hole perk up to what he said. He could clearly hear how happy he will be if he won. 

"Wow, g hole would love that", one of them said as they watched with anticipation on what will happen. 

G hole glanced at Daniel his mind and heart racing on what he should do, he already knew deep down but he wanted to ignore that feeling at first since the cashier was a nice person. He glanced the cashier before glancing at his bullies who put him through hell he thought about how he'll finally be free. 

He glanced at Daniel one more time before putting both his fist above his head and bringing the down on Daniel who brung up his arms to shield his face. 

The group let out roars of excitement as they watched jiho beat on Daniel, words of encouragement and how funny they found this going on.

Daniel did nothing, letting the boy beat him after all he could feel the desperation from each hit.  He understood where the boy was coming from and if he could help the boy by being his punching bag, then so be it. And it wasn't like he wasnt getting hit daily. 

"Hey! tubby why are you just standing the there", Lunatic boy questioned  with a cackle as he stuck his tongue out.

"should I upload this on sns", Pointy chin questioned, his face making a werid expression as he watched the boys get into it well atleast while jiho got his hits in atleast.

"Go cutie go", The only girl cheered with a blush covering her faces as she watched jiho with heart eyes.

"Enough", some random boy said has walked up to the group his faces covered by the shadows, the group of boys stopped cheering and laughing as they basically told the guy to fuck off. The only one who seemed to recognize who this  man was lunatic who faces paled, sweat dripping from his face.

'Thats, that's Euntae Lee!-', Lunatic thought as he looked at his who just said the most stupidest shit ever,especially to the man who could beat all their ass without trying. '-the architecture president, Mighty Vasco!', Lunatic continued to think.

"Wow his my style", The blonde chick girl said has she looked at Vasco with a blush and heart eyes. The same look she gave jiho, but cam you blame her? Vasco was godsend. Heavenly from above. Pointy face gave her a face of disgust before asking isn't everyone.

Lunatic body shook has he tapped against pointy chins shoulder whispering quite loudly.
"Hey, that's THE Vasco"  Lunatic stressed the word the as he glanced at Vasco who was just staring at them. 

"thats vasco???", pointy chin whisper loudly looking at lunatic from the corner of his eye. He didn't look afraid so, im assuming he never heard of who this man was. Which would explain the conversation happening. The three boys broke out into whisper as the tried to figure out who this Vasco guy is. But everyone heard, cause the suck at whispering.