08

john my beloved - sufjan stevens

You walked through the kitchen, singing under your breath with the singer on the radio. When you first got home, you rushed to take off your school uniform, to change into something more comfortable. 

Your legs were sore from speed walking all the way back to your apartment and taking a long way home than the shorter one, you were slightly afraid the girls glaring at you would come behind you and confront(threaten) you about Daniel. Maybe you were just pushing a bad thought but, you truly never know what a person's capable of doing. 

Most people had screw loose and you could never tell until it was too late. 

You let out a sigh, as you walked past the stove to the sink, you had a spoon and a bowl from this morning laying in your sink. 

You paid it no mind as you grabbed your, disinfectant wipes which were placed near the sink, you grabbed the wipes and began to wipe down your counters. 

You felt like making soup today, you weren't sure what type of soup, but it sounded like something easy and filling to do.

You let out a yawn as you stretched, your bones popping causing you to groan in relief your body was no longer stiff.

Moving towards your fridge and looking through it to see what ingredients you had and what you could make with it. Your fridge wasn't overly filled with food, it was filled with things that you believe you would use before it was no longer good.

Money wasn't an issue, your grandparents made sure that you would live comfortably and gave you money to buy groceries and sanitary things. But you know that they won't always be there forever and you need to find another way of income. Plus you don't wanna be a burden, even if you know they didn't see you as one. 

You thought about a lot of different jobs you could do, but they mostly clashed with school hours. 

You could get money by being a YouTuber, you already had a platform but your videos and lives didn't get much recognition but it never bothered you.

Baking was just a hobby and not something you wanted to put your whole life into. It was just something you did to pass the lonely day and nights.

You're not saying that you are lonely, it's just that you weren't used to a quiet atmosphere, it's just weird living in a house filled with chatter, only to be suddenly living by yourself. 

Not saying being alone is a bad thing,( it's really not some people just enjoy the time they have by themselves more than spending time with others.) It's just different from your norm. 

You sat on the couch your laptop across your lap as you looked up the ingredients for Chicken and Rice soup. You didn't know why but you really wanted to make this soup. 

But that meant having to get out of the house to get the ingredients listed. Which isn't a problem, since the store wasn't really far.

You let out a small sigh, as you got your from the couch. Closing your laptop and putting it on the couch, you walked towards for room. You grabbed your school bag and begin through it to look for your wallet. This was the last place you remembered having it. When you found it you took it out and held it in your hand as you look for the small backpack that you've had forever, small patches could be seen and the strap looked like it was gonna snap any day.

Once you found it, you grabbed it and put your wallet into it(not without checking that your wallet had money in it) 

You made your way back to the living room, you grabbed your phone and a piece of paper that had three ingredients.It might seem stupid to have a list of three ingredients, but you were bound to get distracted. And the trip to the store is supposed to be quick and easy.