05

Yes To Heaven  - Lana 

"Sleep well till tomorrow... My body", Daniel whispered lowly, gazing at his attractive sleeping form.

Daniel thought about what happened earlier that day and how it felt like a dream. For the first time he was able to hold his own against someone who was technical (only) by beauty standards was better than him. 

He wondered if they would cheer and praise him if he was in his original body. If they would keep the same energy when he was tall with a pretty face or would they curse him and be disgustes when he was on his shorter chubby body. He wondered when everyone booed and called him discouraging names would the h/c girl do the same or would she be different. He hoped for the latter. 

Too many thoughts whirled daneils mind as he got ready to for work.

'Should I lose weight? I'm to busy earning a living', Daniel thought questioning and answering himself as he stared at the empty convention store. Waiting for the night people to come around and buy what they needed. 

"welcome", He greeted a man, who made a weird s faces as he stared at daniel. Daniel only smiled as he gave out the amount and watched the man leave.

His small slightly wavering as he realized what type of faces the man was making, before shaking his head and greeting the next costumers who happened to be a women with blonde hair. 

"that'll be 10 dollars" Daniel told the lady who looked at him with a disgusted look as she bought tampons that in my opinion was too much, but that's just me. 

The next costumer, was a fine ass boy with tattoos covering majority of hes body. He was tall and muscly as he looked at daniel with a more or less a blank face. 

"Do you want a bag?," Daniel questioned, trying not to let his voices waver as he looked at the boy who was way to imitating to him. The boy didn't say anything as he looked at daniel a little more before shaking his head no and leaving. Of course he paid before he left. Daniel thought that man was terrifying. Not knowing that man would be his hero and that they go to the same school. 

"Give me a dollar,.. Nevermind", A man who smelt like rotting eggs and  had hair flying all over the place, stated before taking a glance at daniel. Personal I would never tell anyone a begger took one glances at me and no longer wanted a dollar. I would keep that at the back of my mind for years to come. Especially if I saw that beggar again.

'They look at me differently, i could've lived without knowing that', Daniel thought eyes emotional less as he looked at the next person who was busy looking at video on her phone barley paying him any attention. 

"want a receipt?", Daniel questioned when the girl looked up at him, she gave him a smile. 

"yes please", she muttered as she looked at her phone, her phone completely on the counter as they waited for the receipt to print. She was watching  a live video of someone baking. Daniel couldn't help but glance at her phone for a second before looking away to get the the receipt. To bad the girl already saw him looking, her eyes sparkled as she began to speak. 

"you should check out (username) if your interested in baking and occasionally cooking videos, it's just a comfortable vibe she makes, she makes everything  seem like life isn't to bad, at least that's what I think when I watch her, I wish she would talk but she really doesn't -", the girl rambled on his Daniel looked at her confused as her eyes widen when she realized what she was doing. Her hands flying to her mouth.