11

La Vida Es Fría - Jason Joshua

It was the end of the day and you were packing up all your things. 

The class was kinda empty as you were about to walk out the class. 

"wait! Yn", Daniel called out has he waved good bye to Jay, jay looked confused as he waved back. 

You looked at Daniel with a raised eyebrow as he walked over to you. He was about to say something but his phone begin to rang. He looked at you with a apologetic look as he moved away to answer it. 

You looked around the class to see jay looking in your direction, well you really couldn't tell if he was looking at you or looking in your area. So you have him a nervous wave and to your suprise he waved back.

"Hi mom, I just finished school", Daniel said as he looked at the wall, a large smile on his face.

'A momma's boy? ', you thought looking at him with curiosity. 'I wonder what's he's momma's like, I wonder if he gets he puppy vibes from her'

"oh, right! Tomorrow's my birthday it totally skipped my mind", Daniel stated with a thoughtful look before it turned to a smile small. 

You looked at Daniel surprised he forgot his birthday, before shaking your head. It made totally sense, he moved during the semester, he got into a fight one of these days and he almost got into another one during lunch. If that was too happen to you would've forgotten to. 

And that's only during school who knows what happens outside of school. 

"Daniel really looks like royalty", A girl whispered with a blush on her cheeks as she watched Daniel talk on the phone, not paying attention to anything he said. 

"They say his poor.. Do you really think that's true", Another girl whispered looking at Daniel with a blush to. 

"poor beggar", The twin with the buffed out chin stated as he looked at Daniel with annoyance and jealousy. 

"His undershirt as no brand name", Namsoo said has he looked at Daniel. 

"And no watch" , The other chin said as he clenched his hand. 

They kept talking about Daniel as they looked at him. Planning on telling all the girls about how fake Daniel is ai they could have a chances with the girls. 

Jay looked at the group of boys before looking back at Daniel who was happily talking to his mother. 

"It shouldn't matter if hes poor or not he's still kinder then have the people here", You mumbled under your breath as you looked at the three boys who kept talking. Not like that matter apparently. 

Jay looked at you and nodded his head, agreeing a hundred percent. You looked at jay out the corner of your eye but didn't say anything. 

It was a couple minutes later and Daniel was off the phone and you guys were about to walk out the classroom. Daniel told jay goodbye again, and you waved good bye too you didn't know if he saw or not. 

"sorry, I hope I didn't waste your time",Daniel stated as he held the door for you. You waved him off. 

"your fine, your not wasting my time at all", you stated. 

It quiet between the both of you it wasn't totally awkward but it wasn't a completely calm one either,  Daniel decided to speak again his hands shaking has he looked at the ground. 

"I was wondering if I could maybe have your phone number", Daniel asked as he avoid eye-contact with you. 

"Um sure", you said with a little hesitate, before you shook it off, Daniel was not like the middle school boys.