19

Atlas speed walked behind you calling your name, as you did your best to dodge any one that crossed your pass, trying to make yourself seem smaller

You couldn’t really get far because as you were trying to go one way everyone was going in the opposite direction. (Not so lucky you) 

Atlas caught up to you faster than what you liked, you weren’t able to do your walk of shame and get a hold of yourself.

”No one laughed, i think they were more terrified then anything”, atlas says patting your head in an attempt to make you feel better but it didn't, in a way it made you feel worst, your younger brother was trying to comfort you, isn't that what the oldest sibling does.

You sighed taking in  a deep,deep breath holding your chest, it didn't do much, it didn't help you feel better. You really just wanted to be alone for a minute. A guy stood on the stage, his hair in a man bun as  he talked about how he was the event was about to start and last year be was  sold for the biggest amount. 

"i.. im gonna go to the restroom, ill meet you back near the um fashion booth", You muttered quickly and loud enough for your brother to hear as you took off again, this time he couldn't catch up to you. Atlas watched with worried eyes. 

✧ ₊˚ ₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎ ˚✧ ゚.

When you came back, you felt a little better, but the bodies and bodies of people surrounding you made you feel, very nervous but also comfortable in a way. There were least people in the back so it was okay. 

When you finally found Atlas, he was eating some bread and walking around looking clueless, you felt a sense of relief to see him look so peaceful. Sure he was lost but he didn't look anxious or afraid. 

You know you're the one who almost had a breakdown over a silly water balloon but Atlas (as far as you know) is not a social butterfly, so you do regret leaving him by himself but you could see that he was perfectly fine on his own and not as anxious? 

" Atlas", You call for your brother and he perks up and looks at you, he walks over. 

"Do you feel better? ", He asked feeling a little ashamed, he didn't mean to force you to throw the water balloon, but he didn't think your reaction would be like that. You nod, giving him a small smile. 

" Yes, i just, needed to breathe", You say looking down at the ground and taking in a breath, "i think everything that's happened is.. i think that everything that happened is finally starting..to feel real? ", You murmur, under your breath stumbling over your words. " but im ok"

You give him a smile and a thumbs up, you weren't lying. at this moment you felt fine. He nods hesitantly, muttering ok. It felt awkward, two kids you never really relieved on others after being left behind. 

".. you know", Atlas starts coughing into his hand, a little embarrassed "im here right?, you can talk to me", He says, and you nod " you dont have to start anytime soon or anything, because i know how hard it is to open up and stuff", Atlas rushes out, rubbing the back of his neck. 

This was awkward, neither of you knew how to be siblings again. But at the same time, it was like a door opened up, that made it feel like the both of you had a better connection.

The crowd around the both of you suddenly got louder, bringing you back to the event around the both of you. 

"Ok this guy is the real deal! Even if I'm a guy he's still handsome! ", The male hwan kim he guy with the hair bun and that was shaved underneath, stated cheerfully as he looked at Daniel introducing him. 

The crowd that was filled with the majority of girls began to become loud and cheerful as they threw out compliments, one girl even started crying calling him honey.