12

desafinado - kali uchis

Class just ended for lunch. 

You were gonna go eat lunch in the library, but Mira talked to you this morning asking if you guys could eat lunch together today. And you agreed. 

"So is Zack and his goons gonna join us", you questioned her as you walked out the classroom, the door closing behind you. She let out a giggle. 

" goons?", she questioned with an raised eyebrow as she looked at you, her hands behind her back. Your eyes widened when you realized you let that slip, you covered your mouth. It wasn't the first time you called them goons in front of her but it was the first time Mira actually heared you slip up. 

"Oh! I'm ment friends, sorry", you mumbled looking away from her as you looked to the side, your bag hitting your leg as you walked. She walked beside you with a small gap between the two of you. 

" mm to be honest I'm confused if there friends or not", Mira said with a nervous chuckle as she glanced at you out the corner of her eye, "- I know they hang out but it's kinda like a weird atmosphere when I'm around".

"Really? How come", you questioned, before you could stop yourself. She looked at you surprised, you really didn't seem to mind the fact she was talking about something that didn't really just focus on Zack. I mean she kinda figured you didn't like Zack, she's just not use to someone other then Zack actually caring for what she had said. 

"I. I can't really explain it", She muttered with a stutter as she picked up speed. You looked at her confused with as you followed after her. You could see her ears were pink, you didn't say anything as you walked beside her. 

It didn't take long for the both of you to make it to the cafeteria, you didn't mind how she would sometimes ramble off to another topic and she didn't mind when you gave short answers. 

"Mira!", Zack called waving her over, he was confused on why she told him to go to the cafeteria before her but he didn't mind if that guarantee that she would sit with him and didn't run off some where else to eat. He wasn't really surprised to see you either, he kinda figured you were gonna be around for awhile, since Mira talked about you a lot. 

"Hi Zack! You remember yn right? ", Mira spoke cheerful as she gestured to you, you stood beside her and gave him a wave and a polite smile.

He nodded he's head to you. 

" yea, the girl from the library", He acknowledged as he glanced at you before looking at Mira who was smiling. She was happy to have you guys officially meet( the library didn't really do any justice) a little nervous that you wouldn't wanna hang out with her if Zack acted mean. 

"Let's go get lunch, yn! Just leave your stuff here", Mira stated grabbing your hand and tugging you away, you hurriedly placed your bag on the chair and followed after her. Zack watched you both as you Mira talked and you listened. He never really seen Mira, so happy before and he couldn't but feel a little envious that he wasn't the one that made her this happy. 

Didn't mean he hated you, it was the opposite. He was happy to see Mira enjoying herself and if your the cause it. He's still her best friend and hopefully they'll become more. But he not going to mind having another friend join he just hopes nothing bad happens like the last friendship. 

Daniel walked with jiho beside him, he ignored the whisper has he glanced around to find you. He was going to ask you to eat with him and just kinda hoped that you were at a table. He knew he should've invited you before hand but he kinda, rushed out the classroom, he wasn't sure why but he did. 

Daniel stopped looking for you when he just saw something he hated. A boy that remind him of himself was getting bullied. Daniel stopped walking and just stared at the scene, jiho stopped walking and looked.