03

Moment Of Silence - Kaz Moon

You watched as daniel walked in the classroom, majority of the female population eyes falling on his figure as most guys didn't care.

You closed the door as quietly as you could and made way to the seats farther away from Zack and his gang seeing as his group were closer then usually. Meaning you couldnt sit in the front. So you sat behind Mary and the girl who got called names last time.

If anything was to go wrong and Zack sudden flipped, "hypothetical" of course, it would safe to say to make sure your by Mira cause he wouldn't let any harm come to her. But again this is only a "hypothetical" thought.

"Zack's punches are lightning fast", One of Zack's friends stated laughing and joking with each other as Zack sat there with a smirk playing on his lips. He's egoing getting higher.

"Hey I'm not even proud of it", Zack stated despite the face he's making ( that clearly screamed "im the man").

He glanced at Mira who didn't pay him any attention to disappointed/annoyed at his actions.

"ugh, I hate that", Mira complains as she scowls, a look annoyances on her faces as she looked away. You looked up from your journal to look at her, you were kinda surprised to hear that. Seeing as she hung out with him, alot. I mean if you don't like the action someone does wouldn't that mean you would stop being their friends, especially if it's a repeating action?

"Why don't you go out with him? He's always nices to you", The bullied girl asked as she raised an eyebrow at Mira who rolled her eyes, glancing at Zack who was getting his ego hyped.

"He's always fighting", She muttered, looking back at the girl. "Awhile ago he invited me to movie and still got into a fight". A grimaces crossed Mira faces as she remembered the incident.

You didn't know if this was at the same time or not, but you did remember seeing a video of a guy beating up on a chubby boy. Now that you think about it, that cashier and pace book kid did seem similar and you were like 50% sure that the other guy was Zack.

"Geez crazy, but I'm not really surprise",The bullied girl stated, waving her hand in a dismissal manner. Mira looked at her with a confused look, questioning what she ment. The bullied girl glanced at Mira before throwing a glance at Zack.

"well, he was a raising boxer in middle school", The bullied girl stated as she looked away from Zack. You raised an eyebrow as you looked at Zack at the corner of your eye. Trying to make it seem like you weren't eavesdropping this whole time. You wonder if he still took boxing or stopped to be a bully.

The class grew wild with small chatter going around the classroom. The main one being heard was Zack and his goon with Zoe being a extra ear.

"Enough as a boxer, I'm not proud of using a straight punch to leave him groggy, I should've thrown a jab", Zack stated his body relaxed as he leans back in his seat, one hand in his hair while the other hung loosely on the chair beside him.

"What did the kid even do to be punched though?", you questioned under your breath, your eyes focusing on Zack, you moved to where your hand was underneath your chin. Trying to read, Zack body language or at least his mind. You know you wouldn't get answer anytime soon,you knew that for fact, but that doesn't stop you from questioning it.

"hey Daniel", A female voices started dragging out the l, her face red as she glanced at her friend beside her, her friend who happened to have blush looks at daniel with a smile.

"Got a girlfriend?", The girl questioned, leaning her head on her friends shoulders, Daniel looked at the girls with a confused faces as he let out a quiet "heh", you let your eyes wonder too where zoe was standing before moving your eyes away when you realized she moved.