09

sun to me - zach bryan

You woke up , dried tears on you face as you shuffled in bed to grab your phone, you winced at the brightness of your phone as you looked through squinted eyes at the time(8:30am), school has offically started.

You turned your phone off as you placed beside you before turning on your side. Rewrapping yourself in your covers, going back to sleep. You already decide yesterday that you werent going to go to school.

You woke up the second time to your alarm going off. It was a friendly remineder to make sure you study for the finals that were coming up. You let out a soft groan, as you sat up.

"i'll just go to the library", You mumbled with a yawn as you streched, you really didnt wanna leave the apartment after all the bad things that happened, but you couldnt just habour away from the world just because things were just terrible yesterday. I mean you could but just because you could do it doesnt mean you should.

You did feel a little better then yesterday sinces you slept and cried it off, still a little upset and disappointed at the fact that the fact you lost your sister ring, and there wasnt much you could do about it, sinces you dont really know when or where you lost it.

You made way to the bathroom and did your regular routine.

When you finished you routine, you made way back to your room and grabbed a random outfit, it's wasn't eye catching but it wasn't bland either. You took your phone off the charger and placed it in your pockets.

Deciding you looked good enough you walked towards your desk and looked through your books before picking a couple subject you could study without getting completely side tracked.

You held them in your arm as you made way to your backpack that had your wallet in it. You just stuffed the books into your bag as you put your shoes on almost falling as you did so. You grabbed your house keys off the key holder.

You took a deep breath before exiting the apartment, making sure your locked your door and made way to the library.

It didn't take long since it was near the school, so you just walked the way you would to school and kept walking. The school was closed which ment everyone was already dismissed.

You walked up to the front desk a women, stood there with a bored look as she file her nails.

"excuse me miss", you muttered loud enough for her to hear, she glanced up at you, stopping filing her hands as she looked you up and down.

"Hello, is it just you?", She questioned, glancing around you, you nodded your head muttering a yes ma'am, as you took your backpack of half way and reached for you wallet, you took out the amount you needed and handed it to the lady. The lady counted the amount, before putting it in the cash register. She typed on her computer as the printer, starting printing.

"what a shame, your to pretty to be by yourself, if you want I can give you my daughters pacebook ", The lady questioned ripping the receipt from the other part, before giving it to you.

She gave you a smile as you stared at her confused, should you just walk away or?

The best option was to walk away since you had no idea what she meant by that and you didn't wanna make a fool out of yourself.

But you couldn't help wonder if she was trying to help you get friends or was she trying to set you up with her daughter. Did she take one glances at you and think you were gay? I mean she's not wrong, I mean at least you don't think she is, you are queer. Your just not sure what type of queer you are.