Truth hurts

____________________________________________________

It was Friday and I had decided on just jeans, white converse, a plain t shirt with a leather jacket and grey oversized snood. I had no idea what tonight was so I decided why not just go for casual and blend into the background. Lauren had apparently had the same idea as me as she turned up to mine in a pair of dark blue jeans, white baggy vest, brown wedged heels and a black cardigan as well as a black beanie to hide the and I quote 'god awful hair' (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L0ZPEEs87CE/T6IzrBVqGLI/AAAAAAAAB7Q/HASpyLNJoFc/s1600/miley-cyrus.jpg far left)

We walked to the house and talked about her mother and father and the fact that they weren't home, again..

Colton's POV

"The truth is, I'm not who you think I am.. I'm different. You're different"

I sighed looking into the mirror, who was I kidding thinking this was going to be easy. She probably won't even believe me. God, It was her mothers choice not to tell her, not mine..

"Colton get down here"

I walked down the stairs to meet Bradley, Tom and the rest of the pack who were literally packed into our house. It was filled with chatter as different members of the pack talked about the events that were about to take place.
Bradley would have to tell Lauren today as well..

I wanted the floor to swallow me up as the door bell rung

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ohh what do you think's going to happen next?

Chloe xx