Carly

Again this has been majorly updated.
--------------------------------------
.Carly's POV.

I'd like to think that i'm a brave soul but earlier this evening proved otherwise. Colton walked me home after finding me in the forest.
We walked the long way for some reason.
I spent most of the way with my mind paralysed by fear, not sure of what fear. Nothing happened to me but i think that's what scared me most, not what the hooded figure did but what he could've done.

.Colton's POV.

Walking Carly home was strangely peaceful all though i could sense she was still scared.
I took the long route, maybe for fear of being seen with her or just because i wanted to spend more time with her.

I had a avoided one of the biggest parties of the year to walk her home, and yet i didn't feel annoyed i felt comfortable. Comfortable in her presence.
God, i never realised how green her eyes were and how sophisticated her glasses made her look.. i shouldn't be thinking like this.

I tried shaking the thoughts out of my head but they crept back in over and over.
I tossed and turned in bed trying to shake the thoughts of her but they wouldn't leave and it was getting harder to breathe.

*Carly's POV*

As i stared up at the glow in the dark solar system stickers that had been stuck on my ceiling since i was a child i couldn't breathe properly.
i felt cold inside like something was missing, what could be missing. What could possibly be missing.

I've racked my brain for hours, trying to figure out where this feeling of emptiness had come from. There were many things that could've caused this emptiness but why would i only start it now.

It's at times like this when you realise just how truly alone you really are.
My thoughts were becoming so loud that it was becoming hard to hear my own mouth

--------------------------------------

What do you think

Comment and rate and all that good stuff

Xx