Part 1

(Reader POV)

1974

You stood on the stage watching as your boyfriend and his bandmates played a blistering set in front of their hometown crowd. Joe turned and looked at you, and winked before he picked the guitar up and played it behind his head, making you roar. He walked over and kissed your lips gently as the song ended and Steven addressed the crowd, making you blush slightly. Joe took your hand and kissed it before moving his lips to your ear.

"I'm so glad you decided to come tonight! How do we sound?" Joe yelled.

"Great as always baby, now get back out there!" You yelled back.

Joe kissed you one more time before returning to the stage and started playing the opening riff of your favorite song, "Seasons of Wither. You smiled to yourself before walking back to the dressing room. Aerosmith was playing a bunch of festivals with a bunch of different groups and you walked around seeing the bands lining the hallway. The sound of laughter came from a room, and you stopped to see four guys putting on clown white make up. You covered mouth quickly to stop a snicker from escaping your lips, as one of the men looked up at you holding red lipstick in his hand.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"No, I'm sorry I was just walking back to my boyfriend's dressing room," You replied

"Should have known a hot girl like you would be taking. I'm Paul and this is my band KISS," Paul said, walking over and holding his hand out.

"I'm, Y/N, nice to meet you Paul," You said shaking his hand.

A spark shot up your hand as you shook his, making you jump back slightly, seeing the smirk on his face. The singer held eye contact with you for a moment before letting go of your hand and returning to his seat. You could hear the other men in the room snickering at the two of you and you turned on your heels to leave when Paul spoke again.

"So Y/N, why don't you come check out our set after Aerosmith? See how a real band rock the house?" he asked.

"Next you're going to ask me to spend time with you while my boyfriend is on stage," You replied

"I don't see a ring on your finger so I say you are free game, sweetheart," he said

"Dont let the makeup fool you, sweetheart. I'm a real man behind all of this, and you are a knockout." Paul replied.

You shook your head and turned on your heels, walking back to the dressing room Joe and the band shared. You sank down on the couch and closed your eyes, trying to control your breathing for a moment as you thought back to the man with a star in his eye and how you felt the electricity between the two of you. A few minutes later, the band walked in with sweat dripping down their bodies. Joe walked over to you and picked you up, spinning you around before kissing you roughly. You grabbed his face and kissed him back as you felt him carry you into the bathroom and shut the door.

"God, I missed you so much baby," Joe whispered

"I missed you too," You replied

"Lets do a line and then we can go back to the hotel. We can finish what you started before the show tonight," he replied, holding out a straw.

You looked from Joe to the baggy he held in his hand, feeling suddenly nervous about the guitarist question.