Part 8

(Reader POV)

You were laying across Paul's bed watching tv when the hotel room door kicked open and the singer came walking in with three suitcases in his arms. You shut off the tv and walked over to him, seeing the bruise growing around his eye, and the blood dried to his knuckles. Paul threw your bags to the side and wrapped you in his arms. The two of you shared a small kiss as the guitarist spun you around before throwing you down on the bed and climbing on top of you .

"What did you do?" You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I convinced Joe to let you leave. Do you want to be with me now?" Paul asked

"Yes, I want to be with you, now kiss me," You said

"Yes, ma'am" the singer said

Paul ran his hand across your face as he looked down at you and flashed his beautiful smile at you. You leaned up and pressed your lips against his. The singer sighed and kissed you again and again, taking your breath away. The way Paul acted with you still took you by surprise. Joe had only paid you any attention if he was bored and Steven wasn't around. The Starchild acted like you were the only person in the world for him, and it was his job to love you. Paul grabbed you and rolled you over until you were straddling his lap.

"My god you are beautiful. How could he not see how lucky he was?" Paul whispered.

"You deserve someone better than me, Paul. Why do you want me so bad?" You asked.

"Theres something between us that I can feel and I want to explore it as much as possible. What do you say we get cleaned up and go out exploring?" He asked.

"You want to take me out on a date?" You asked, looking down at me.

"Yes, even though I would love to spend the day in between the sheets exploring your body. If I want this relationship to work i gotta show you a different side of me. Now let's go shower and then we will go grab lunch." Paul replied, as he smacked your ass.

You laughed and kissed his lips again before you rolled off of him and walked to the bathroom. You slipped out of your jeans and t-shirt, feeling the guitarist's eyes scanning your body. Paul quickly undressed and turned on the shower full blast, pulling you into the shower with him. The two of you took turns standing under the water and letting the water spray all over you. The singer kissed the side of your neck and wrapped his arms around you, as you leaned your head into his shoulder.

"Can you trust me?" Paul asked

"I can learn to trust you, im just a little shy with everything that Joe did to me. It was three years of hell, but I think I may get my happy ending." You replied.

"I promise im never gonna hurt you like that Y/N. I want to love you and build a life. Believe me, please," the singer asked, as he turned you around

"I want to believe you Paul, just give me some time, please?" You asked.

He leaned forward and kissed your lips, silently answering your question, giving you a small sense of relief. The two of you hurried up and washed up, both of you lost in your own thoughts as you thought about the future and your lives together. Part of you wanted to go and check on Joe and get some final peace by saying goodbye. You just worried how hurt Paul would be if he found out you went crawling back to Joe after everything the star child had done for you.