Part 17

"You kissed him?" You screamed at the older man in front of you.

"He kissed me in the hotel room and then in the elevator, but I swear that all that happened," Joe pleaded

"Why do you feel you need to swear on that last part, Joe? Look me in the eye and tell me nothing else happens." You said, grabbing his chin.

Joe looked at the floor for a couple of minutes and then brushed the hair out of his eyes. He looked back at you with red, blood-shot eyes from days of mixing drugs together and not sleeping. You wondered how much of it was your fault for running off with the masked singer for a couple of days. The guitarist leaned forward and kissed your lips, taking you by surprise, as you moaned out and pushed him back, already tasting the Jack Daniels on his breath.

"Goddamn it, Joe, it's not even 10:30 and you've already been doing shots," You said, as you pulled away

"Ive been a mess since you left. Let me clean up and we can cuddle while I sleep. I just need to be close to you for a couple of days and I can leave the coke and shit alone. It will keep Steven away for a little, too. Just promise me you'll stay away from Paul while we try to make this work." Joe asked.

"I can't promise that, Joe, just like you can't promise that you can't stay away from Steven and drugs. Go take a shower and we can talk about it more when youse slept and had a decent meal. Ill order us something while you're in there." You replied, grabbing his hand.

You lead him to the bathroom, hearing a small laugh escape the guitarist's lips as you flipped on the light. You turned on the hot water, then turned back to the guitarist, seeing him smiling at you sheepishly. He pulled you toward him, and bent down and kissed your lips, as the guitarist put both of his hands on either side of your face to keep you from moving.

After a few minutes, you gave in and kissed him back as the room filled with steam from the shower. The two of you pulled off each other's clothing as Joe pulled you into the shower. You squeezed, and the guitarist laughed as the hot water hit your bodies. He pushed you up against the wall away from the shower head and broke the kiss. The two of you looking at each other for a few seconds before you nodded your head yes, wanting to be close to your longtime boyfriend.

He moved his lips to your neck as he gently nipped and sucked. A loud bang sounded from the bedroom, making the two of you jump. Joe put his fingers on your lips and stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his lower half as you continued your shower. The guitarist mumbled under his breath as the banging continued and swung open the door to find a man that could ruin everything with just one move. The older man looked the guitarist up and down and then reached for his hand.

"No, we can't be told you that was a onetime thing," Joe said

"Come on, I just want one kiss to get me through the day. Come to my room, we can get high and see how far we can push each other," Steven replied

"Push each other into doing what?" A voice called behind Joe.

He turned to see you standing with a towel wrapped around your body and your hair tied up in one too. Joe let out a panic sigh as Steven chuckled oops behind him. Quickly shutting the door on his bandmate, he tried to grab your hand, but you ran to the bathroom and locked the door. The guitarist punched the wall and then slid to the floor, bringing his cloth covered knees to his chest. Confusion didn't even describe how the younger man was feeling in this entire situation.

Another knock sounded on the door, making the guitarist sigh as he walked over to the door and swung it open, finding Paul standing there. Without thinking, Joe doubled up his fist and punched the singer in the mouth, knocking him down to the ground. Joe yelled and jumped on the man in front of him, punching him over again. Both men yelled and screamed profanities at one another, punching and kicking each other. Joe hadn't noticed you coming out of the bathroom to stop the two men. The guitarist arched his fist back and punched you in the nose, sending you falling backwards into the door, causing you to scream.

Joe turned and looked, seeing you holding your nose as tears poured down your face. The guitarist crawled on his hands and knees over to you, as he put his hands on either side of your face, trying to get a better look at you. Paul pushed the guitarist out of his way and lifted you up. Jealousy raced through the older mans body as he watched you hide your face in the Starchild's neck as he walked you back inside the Aerosmith's guitarist room.

"Get the fuck out of here, both of you!!! I'm not gonna watch as you both fawn over each other. Clean her up in your own room and pack your shit while you're at it," Joe yelled..

"You just punched her in the nose! She could press charges against you right now, man! Go get me some ice and go ask for your tour doctor to come look at her. You fucking junkie!" Paul screamed, as he sat you on the bed.

You looked from Joe to Paul and then closed your eyes, trying to hide the pain of your broken heart and broken nose. Paul sat down beside you and put both of his hands on either side of your face. Joe stood there for a couple of minutes watching the scene play out in front of him. He threw his hands up in the air before grabbing his room key and walking out of the small room with a slam of the door.