Part 6

You walked down to the lobby, spotting Paul talking to one of his bandmates near the hotel restaurant. You studied his features, from the blonde highlight in his hair to his eight-inch heels on his boots that still impressed you that he could walk in them with such ease. He spotted you staring at him and flashed you a beautiful smile before walking over to you with his arms held open. You didn't even think you just wrapped yourself around his body, letting him hug away your stress away.

"I'm so glad you called. Do you want to get food or go upstairs and play some more?" Paul asked before kissing your cheek.

"Let's get some breakfast and talk about last night," You replied, taking his hand

"I would rather repeat last night than talk about it, but you are the boss, so lead the way my dear," the singer said with a chuckle

The two of you walked through the restaurant to the very back, where there was a single booth away from everyone else views. Paul looked around for a moment and then leaned across the table, kissing you roughly on the lips. You closed your eyes and groaned, trying to kiss him back before he pulled away.

"Glad to see you missed me," Paul said

"You've been the only thing on my mind since I left. I don't want to stay with Joe anymore. I need someone that's gonna choose me over the drugs and booze," you said with a sigh

"you think I could be that guy?" He asked

"I want you to be if you want to be," you replied

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you, sweetheart, but you gotta go break it off with him and get your own room," Paul replied

"Can't we sneak around just a little longer until the tours over in two weeks and then I'll move my stuff from Boston to my place in New York," you said

"Fine, but you better be worth my time, young lady," Paul said, pointing at you

"I think I have a way to prove that I'm worth it," You replied before standing up

You slid over to his side of the booth as the two of you smiled at each other like idiots for a few moments. You looked around to make sure none of the guys in Aerosmith were around before you grabbed his face and pressed your lips against his. The young guitarist let out a deep yet content sigh and started kissing you back like his life depended on it. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, as the two of you went back and forth, exchanging small, yet passionate kisses.

"Okay, you convinced me, now lets eat before you have to get back up to the room," Paul said, nuzzling you

"He is sleeping. Steven got him fucked up yesterday while I was away, so I have the morning until you guys have to go to the sound check to spend with you. That is, if you want to spend that much time with me." You said.

"I think we should go up to my room now and order room service. We can get a little more comfortable and learn more about one another. Plus, I really want to play some more. Has anyone ever told you that you are a great kisser," the singer asked.

"Theres been rumors about it. Now let's go," You said.

Paul took your hand and led you through the busy restaurant as Steven was walking into the lobby with Joe. You felt your heart drop as you quickly let go of Paul's hand and stopped him in his tracks. He looked down at you, confused, and then over in the direction you were pointing. The singer grabbed your hand and pulled you in the opposite direction toward the staircase, before the other two musicians saw you. Paul pushed you up against the wall and wrapped one of your legs against his waist as the two of you looked deep into each other's eyes.

"That was fun, but you are going to have to tell him eventually or there will be a bloodbath." Paul said, kissing your lips.

"Ill break it off with him, I promise, but right now all I think about is you tying me up again to your headboard and fucking me until I can see straight again." You whispered into his ear.

You felt a shiver course through his body and he collapsed into you, leaning his forehead against yours as he slammed his lips against yours. The two of you went back and forth kissing one another as your tongues explored each other's mouths. Paul pulled away from you and walked over to the exit door, locking it before coming back over to you and undoing your pants slipping down your waist. You moved your hands to his shirt, pulling it over his head before moving them to his belt, leaving him in just his boxers.

"You sure you want to do this here?" You asked.

"Probably not the best idea we could get busted if someone comes from the top. God, kissing you makes me lose all the good sense I have. Come on, we are going to my room to keep with the original plan. Breakfast and talking before I make love to you again." Paul said..

The two of you quickly fixed your clothes before running up the stairs toward the elevators. You pressed the call button and turned to say something to the singer when the elevator doors open and a pissed off Joe Perry appeared. Paul took his arm away from your waist and flashed a cocky smile at both Joe and Steven.

"What the fuck are you doing with your arm around my girlfriend?" Joe asked as he stepped off the lift

"We were just talking, Joe. You were supposed to be asleep. Why are you up?" You asked as you slowly pulled away from Paul.

"We were going to grab breakfast and then work on the new album. Is this what you do when I'm not around? Go fuck around with other band's singer?" The guitarist asked, grabbing your arm.

"Joe, it's not what you think. Paul and I were just friends and were having breakfast together. Now we are going to get ready for the day to do some shopping. All the stuff you hate, right Paul?" You said, looking up at the masked singer.

"Yeah, we are just paling around with each other Joe, no need to worry unless it's true that you don't treat her the way she deserves to be, then there might be some competition for you." Paul replied.

The two men moved away from you and stood nose to nose with Paul towering over him in his eight-inch boots. The younger man smiled at joe before turning on his heels and walking away, leaving you standing alone with your pissed off boyfriend and his bandmate unsure of what to do or say. Joe grabbed your hand and led you back toward your hotel room, never loosening his grip on your arm, as steven laughed about the almost fight you had caused.

"Steven, I will see you at rehearsal. I have to deal with this minor problem of my girlfriend sneaking behind my back." Joe said, as he opened the door to your room..

He pushed you inside and then walked inside after you, slamming the door shut behind him. You went to open your mouth when a hand collided with your cheek, making a loud smacking sound echo off the wall. Tears filled your eyes as you grabbed your face and looked up at the guitarist, seeing him panting as he looked down at you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you to the couch, pushing you to sit down before he took a seat across from you.

"Do you like making me look like a fool, Y/N? You are fucking that make up wearing clown while I'm out here working hard to give us both a life we always wanted." Joe yelled..

"I'm not sleeping with him. We just hung out last night after you passed out. Why do you always do this to me, want nothing to do with me until someone pays attention to me? I'm not property Joseph." You countered.

"You will not see him anymore. He is in a rival band and they are bad news." He replied.

"No, I don't agree with this. I'm out of here," You said, standing up and walking out the door.