Part 16

(Reader POV)

Joe held tightly on to your arm as the two of you rode on the elevator back to his room. You kept seeing Paul's angry face as the guitarist had dragged you away from him. You pulled your arm away from Joe, seeing the bruise already forming around it. The guitarist looked down at you and sighed before trying to pull you into a hug.

"You think a hug will make everything better? Joe, I don't want to be with you anymore and that is not because you're supposedly hooking up with Steven now, but because Paul treats me like I deserve to be treated. You need to let me move on and find your own happiness." You said.

Joe smirked at you and nodded his head like he was agreeing with you until he pressed the emergency stop button. You felt your eyes widen as he pushed you into the corner and pinned your arms above your head. Biting your lip, you looked into his dark brown eyes, searching for the man you had fallen in love with but only seeing the screwed up drug addict.

"You want me as bad as I want you, and that never going to change Y/N. I can snap my fingers and have you melting in my hands. You know this baby girl? Steven and me never happened. I dont know what those idiots thought they saw. Let's just try to make this work, please?" Joe replied.

You pushed him hard to the ground and pressed the fourth floor button, as Joe groaned on the ground. Your mind spun out of control, wondering what to do next, knowing if you ran back to Paul, more problems were going to arise. Joe stumbled to his feet and then walked out, heading toward his room.

"Lets at least talk about this before you throw three years down the drain." Joe asked.

"You have two hours to tell me whatever you have to say. Then im packing my stuff and going to talk to Paul." You replied.

Joe nodded his head and opened the door to his room, gesturing for you to walk inside. You gasped when you saw the wreck in the guitarist room. Dirty clothes and drug baggies littered the floor. You watched as the guitarist walked over to his suitcase and pulled out his supplies. He sat down and chopped up the coke on the mirror before rolling up a hundred-dollar bill and snorting the line. Walking over, you smacked the bill out of his hand and grabbed his face, making him look at you.

"YOU CANT EVEN TALK TO ME WITHOUT BEING HIGH! THIS IS NEVER GOING TO WORK WITH YOU ARENT CLEAN!" You screamed

"I'm sorry. Ill throw all this stuff out and we can talk. Just let me make love to you one more time too," JOe said.

"No sex until you are at least three weeks sober. We will talk every day about our relationship, but you have to tell me now about you and Steven. Please don't fucking lie to me again." You replied, sitting down on the bed.

"Okay, Okay, ill tell you everything you want to know, after I get rid of this," the guitarist said, as he stood up

You watched as he walked to the bathroom and turned on the light. He let out a sigh and poured out four baggies into the toilet and flushed it. Joe walked back into the room and looked at you with his hands raised. You nodded and patted the spot next to you on the bed for the guitarist to sit next to you.

"Okay, so it happened this like this, but please know that this wasn't all my fault. I was hurting and high." Joe said as he looked down at the ground.