Part 4

The two of you smiled at each other for a moment as you held hands before Paul leaned forward and kissed you square on the lips, taking your breath away. He pulled you close to him and ran his fingers through your long brown hair, down your face as he kissed you repeatedly. You gasped and bit his lip, making him groan, as the singer picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. The two of you started grabbing at the other's clothes, ripping them off one another. Throwing the discarded clothing to the floor, Paul sat up and looked down at you, licking his lips like a lion pleased with the prey he had captured.

"My god you are a beautiful woman. How does he not want to be with you and inside of you every second of the day? I would never get anything done if you were my girlfriend." Paul said.

"Well, he is never sober enough to realize how lucky he is to have me. Now stop talking about him before you ruin the moment. Make love to me like you promised." You replied, reaching up for him.

He stood up from the bed and walked to his suitcase, grabbing a silk tie, and walked back to the bed. You smiled at him and held your hands out, seeing the guitarist shake his head. Paul grabbed one of your wrist and placed a small kiss on it before pulling it up to the headboard and tying it with the tie, then repeating the same process with the other. Paul leaned down and kissed your lips, pushing his tongue inside your mouth. Your tongues danced alongside each other as the guitarist moved his hands to your breast squeezing them with his calloused fingers. He took the nipples in between his fingers and twisted them before the guitarist broke the kiss and bent down, taking one of them into his mouth. You groaned as he sucked and nipped at the nipple while twisting the other with his fingers.

"Fuck Paul, that feels amazing," you groaned

"Don't worry baby, I'm just getting warmed up. You're about to be floating on cloud nine with how well I'm gonna make you feel," Paul whispered

"Please, just fuck me and stop the teasing," you replied

"Oh, no baby, I'm gonna take my time with you. You deserve that and so do I," he said as he kissed down your belly.

He nipped and licked across your hip bones and down your thighs, making you squirm and pull against the tie. Paul spread your legs out more and blew his hot breath against your clit, making your back arch off the bed. The singer skillfully went to work, applying small and long licks to your clit. You closed your eyes tightly and enjoyed the feeling of the singer between your legs. Paul sucked your clit while adding two fingers inside you, pumping them slowly.

"Fuck Paul I'm sol close," you hissed

"Mmm hmm" he groaned against you

He pulled away and crawled back up your body, kissing you and giving you a full taste of yourself. You felt him position himself at your dripping entrance and Paul looked you in the eye asking permission to continue. You leaned forward and kissed his lips, feeling the tension leave his body. He pushed himself inside of your pussy and both of you froze for a moment as you adjusted to the guitarist size inside of you.

"Are you okay?" He whispered

"Perfect now move Mr Stanley," you whispered back

Paul leaned down and kissed your lips as he pulled all the way out of you and then slammed his dick into your pussy. You moaned and rolled your hips against his, meeting his thrust perfectly, as you ran your sharp red painted nails down his back. The singer swiveled his hips, hitting your sweet spot with each thrust, and the two of your lips attacked each other. Your tongue danced alongside the guitarist's collarbone and you sank your teeth into it as he reached up and untied your hands before switching your positions where you were riding his cock. One hand went to your hips while the other went to your ass, smacking it hard as you bounced up and down on his lap.

"Fuck baby, you feel amazing. The best I ever had," You hissed as you scrapped your nails down his chest.

"Keep that pace just like that, baby girl. Fuck" He called back, as he grabbed both of your hips and slammed his hips up.

The two of you kept going at the same grueling speed as the headboard smacked into the hotel room and sweat poured down both of your bodies. You could feel your orgasm building in your body and you leaned down, slamming your mouth against the guitarist as he rolled over on to your back thrusting in and out of you so hard the sound of skin smack skin was the only sound that could be heard in the room. Finally, you both hit your release at the same time. Paul pulled out of you and pulled you to his chest, kissing your head as the two of you fought to catch your breath. You ran your hands through his hair chest before pressing your lips to it and looking at the singer in the eyes. He pulled your chin up to his face and kissing your lips sweetly.

"I guess I better go now," You said

"No, baby, stay with me. Don't let tonight end just yet," Paul said.

"But what if Joe is looking for me and finds me here?" you asked

"The chances of him looking for you in my room are slim to none. Catch some sleep with me for a couple of hours then we will go again, then you can leave. I don't think once is enough for the two of us, sweetheart," he replied.

"No, I don't think so either. You are very talented in that mouth of yours, I must say," you said before kissing his lips.

"Lay down before I fuck you again baby girl and this time I won't be so gentle," He replied as he pulled you to his chest.