Part 3

(Reader POV)

The singer opened the room door and waved for you to enter, feeling his eyes on your body as you walked past him. The room was littered with clothing and towels everywhere, and you wondered when the last time the young guitarist had let someone in to clean the room was. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you to his body, making the shivers run up and down your arms and neck. You turned to look at him, seeing his pupils dilated as Paul looked at you.

"I know I have all this makeup on, but can I kiss you, please?" He asked.

"Please do, help me forget him," You whispered

Paul brushed the hair out of your face and caressed your check for a few minutes as the two of you looked deep into one another's eyes. You bit your lip, and Paul flashed you a smile that made your stomach do flip-flops. It had been a long time since you had been in the company with a man that was happy to be with you and not looking for his next chance to score a blow. The singer leaned forward and brushed his lips against yours softly before pulling away, making sure it was okay. You nodded your head and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer, as he bit down on your lip and sucked it before the two of you started kissing more feverishly.

"Its like fucking heaven kissing you. How can he not want to do this every waking moment of the day?" Paul whispered.

"Probably because I'm not a vial of coke. Please don't ruin this by talking about him." You whispered back.

You had when to his jumpsuit and pulled the spandex off his shoulders as your lips moved down to his neck sucking and biting the soft skin. Paul's hands went to your hair, holding you close as he hissed out his pleasure. You pulled away and looked at him, seeing something different in his eyes than you had seen in any other man's before.

"I'm going to clean up. Make yourself comfortable." Paul said

"Okay," you replied, taking a seat on the couch

Paul darted off to the bathroom, and you heard the water running. You started to come to your senses and wonder if you should even stay in the room with the singer or try to make it work with Joe. Standing up, you walked toward the door and tried to open it gently when you felt a hand go on to your shoulder. You turned to see the guitarist standing next to you with a hurt smile on his face. He grabbed your hand and pulled you back to the couch and pushed you down.

"I promise you I'm not going to make you don't want to do. Am I really that bad looking without my makeup?" Paul asked.

"No, you are handsome, and I'm sorry. I just have been with Joe for three years and don't want to break up." You replied.

"It's just a little sober fun baby, we don't have to tell him. How about you? Let me order you some food and you think about it for an hour, okay? A burger and coke food for you?" Paul asked.

"Don't forget the fries," you replied

"Of course, how could I be so stupid," he replied

The two laughed for a moment before the singer excused himself to the bedroom and got on the phone, dialing room service. You thought back to his words about Joe never having to find out about the two of you. It would have given you the chance to be romanced while keeping an eye on your other guitarist to make sure he stayed alive.

"Alright Paul, I'll do it," you said from the living room

"Do what? And the food will be here in 30," Paul replied

"Give you the night and then see where it goes. You can't say anything to your bandmates though," you said pointing your finger at him

"Deal," Paul said, shaking your hand