Part 19

(Reader POV)

You kissed the singer's lips and jumped off the bed immediately, packing your bag to leave. Paul walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, laying his chin on your shoulder. You smiled up at him and kissed the side of his face where the bruise was already forming. He winced and then looked at you, his eyes growing larger with lust. You pushed your ass against his crotch, feeling his erection already forming, and pulled away. The singer groaned and started helping you pack your stuff.

Within in ten minutes, all that remained in the guitarist's room was the one suitcase he traveled with and his hygiene stuff. Paul grabbed your hand and lead you out of the room to the elevator. The two of you not speaking a word to each other as nerves took over the two of you. He leaned down and whispered in your ear, making you freeze slightly before you turned with tears in your eyes and look up at Paul.

"Say it again" you whispered

"I love you and I'm going to do everything in my power to protect you from that asshole," The singer said

You slammed your mouth against his, making him moan as he pulled you tighter against him. The two of you made out heavily in the elevator, ignoring the sound of the door opening until you heard someones chuckle. Paul pulled away from you and rolled his eyes as Ace, Peter, and Gene stood outside the lift with smiles on their faces. The singer wrapped his arm around your waist, holding you close as he scowled at his bandmates.

"What the hell? Do you guys not announce yourselves anymore? This could have been a show that scared everyone for life." Paul said.

"It's an elevator, dude, not your room." Peter said.

"Yeah, and we've been looking all over for you. It's a travel day, and we are supposed to be moving from Boston back up to New York to do our own show. We are done with these clowns," Gene replied..

You looked from Gene to Paul, seeing his face go ghost white, making you pull away slowly from him. There was a secret going on between the two men and you wanted answers now. The singer gripped your hand tightly and pulled you out of the elevator, before turning around and shoving the bass player to the ground. Paul leaned down and stuck his finger in the bassist's face.

"Why do you have to fuck up everything that is good in my life? I told you not to have them book that gig, and that we were to remain on tour with Aerosmith until the end of the month, didn't I?
Paul hissed

"I'm sorry man, I was just trying to get away from them before things got out of hand," Gene stammered

"Well, stay out of it and get us back on this tour. Help me, you're gonna be a three-piece band," The singer snapped before grabbing your hand and pulling you toward his room.

"Paul, we can wait to go until after the tour to take this trip to New York. I don't want to come in between you and the band," You whispered.

"Do you love me anyway, or is this part of a sick fucking game to get back to him?" Paul asked as he unlocked the door.

As you released his hand, you moved yours to his shoulder and felt him flinch. You weren't sure how to answer the younger mans question. You and Joe had been through more things together than you would want to admit. Paul had brought something into your life that made you change your way of thinking, but you didn't know if you were in the same love as the singer. Paul turned around and looked at you, and then scoffed as he looked into your eyes. He opened the door and quickly slammed it behind him, leaving you standing there in the hallway with the other guys, confused and heartbroken, before you had the chance to defend yourself.