Part 14

(Reader POV)

Paul and you were all hugs and kisses as the two of you walked down to Gene's room. The singer had told you not to worry about it, that it was probably some big brother bull shit. YOu could tell that the younger musician was growing as attached to you as you were him. Yet your head had you focusing all on Joe, except for the few hours of pleasure Paul could give you.

"Breathe baby, he's not going to bite," Paul whispered in your ear

"What if he tells me he saw Joe with another girl? How am I supposed to take it when ive been falling all over you?" You whispered.

"I'm just waiting for you to realize that this between the two of us is a two-way thing. The band takes a break in two weeks to go back to New York, and im sure you all will go to Boston. Come with me instead and we will fly somewhere romantic." Paul said, as he inched closer to your lips..

"Ill think about it, lets see how well you can change my mind this week." You replied, as you ducked away from him and knocked on Gene's door.

Paul let out a groan and wrapped his arms around your frame. He whispered about what the night would entail for you now that you had been a bad girl. Your knees quivered, and you leaned backwards so the guitarist would hold you tighter. He chuckled just as Gene answered the door with his hair all over the place.

"Is now a good time?" Paul asked

"I got fifteen minutes but what I have to say will take ten," Gene said as he pulled the door closed

"You made it sound important now you want to discuss it out in the hall. You still have a girl in there, don't you? Kick her out and then tell Y/N respectfully and in private," The singer said..

"Give me fifteen minutes and Ill meet you in the lobby for coffee and a donut," Gene replied, before turning back into the room and shutting the door

"That means he's getting tired. He needs to kick his sugar up. Do you want to go grab food or do you just want to walk around the block for a bit? Maybe we could get to know each other a little more." Paul said as he grabbed your hand.

"Lets do both. I need an energy boost, too." You said with a wink.

"Whatever my princess wants, she gets" Paul replied before pulling you down the hallway

"Such a prince you are," You replied

"Just wait until tonight. It is Valentine's Day and I want to sweep you off your feet," The singer said with a smirk.

"Ive never celebrated Valentine's Day. Joe isnt big on showing love unless he's drunk." You said, looking down at the ground.

Paul leaned down and grabbed you by the chin, making you look at him. His brown eyes sparkled as he looked into your tear filled green eyes. Leaning forward, he kissed your lips softly and stole your breath away. The singer let you go and then wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Now let's go get breakfast and wait for Gene. While we were down there, maybe you could tell me your likes and dislikes. If you're gonna be my girl, I really need to know you," Paul replied, as the two of you walked down the hallway.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Minutes Later

The two of you sat at a large table with food surrounding each of you. Paul noticed Gene walking through the restaurant. The singer stood up and whistled at the older man over to the table. You laughed as the bassist rolled his eyes and walked to the table. He slid into the booth, pushing you closer to Paul.

"YOu're late," Paul said

"Each person's different Paul, sometimes it doesnt go as fast as planned," Gene said

"Ugh, shut up with that. You know you had another woman come in after the one that was there when we left. Now, what is this business that you wanted to share with me?" You asked.

"Your boyfriend and his singer were hooking up in the elevator. Hot and heavy too," The bassist said as he flagged down the server.

Paul wrapped his arm around you and you leaned your head down so he could whisper in your ear. You began to cry, knowing everything the man was saying was absolutely true. Now was on your shoulders to figure out what to do with all the chaos unfolding around you.

"Can we please just go spend valentine's day at the over Hotel? I just want to think about you and me for right now." You whispered.

"Like right now, as in you don't want breakfast?" Paul asked back.

"I just want you and me naked in our bed," You said before kissing his lips.

Gene looked at the two of you and winked before he waved the two of you off. Paul slid out of the booth and grabbed your hand, leading you away. Gene let out a loud whistle as the two of you made your way out the door.

"Can I be honest with you?" Paul asked once you were outside

"Of course" you replied

"Lets hanging out first before we go back to bed. I want to make this a special day for you and not just by spending it in bed all day," the singer replied.

"I feel like sex with you takes all the bad away. I'm sorry," You said, looking down at your shoes.

"You take the bad away from me too, baby. Let's see if we can ease that pain with some shopping and more getting to know one another better." Paul replied.

"Are you really wanting me to be your girlfriend or a fling until the tour stops?" You asked.

The next words to come out of the singer's mouth as he let go of your hand surprised you. You could feel the tears streaming down your face as you waited for him to finish this long speech.