Part 13

20 Minutes Later

Joe was standing in the elevator with Steven, going down to the hotel restaurant to eat. The two men had worked up an appetite in the room, and the singer wanted a break from the room that had broken his guitarist's heart. Steven looked over at Joe, seeing the line of hickies lining the younger mans neck. He slowly walked over and rubbed his finger down the guitarist's neck to his collarbone. Joe looked at the other man and caught the singer's hand before he could go any lower.

"What's the matter Perry? Afraid of getting caught in the elevator?" Steven asked.

"Do you know what will happen if Y/N finds out ive been fucking you while she's with that face painted clown?" Joe replied.

Steven went to open his mouth but thought better of it. He just moved to stand in front of his guitarist and kissed his lips. Joe groaned and grabbed the singer by his shirt, pulling steven closer to him. The two men went back and forth through the elevator doors. Joe pushed Steven back as he looked up to see Gene, the bassist from KISS, standing outside the elevator with a smile on his face. Steven let out a chuckle and reached down to grab Joe's hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Joe asked

"Its clear what you were doing. I would hate for Y/N to find out about this. It could drive her to my boy's arms even further." Gene said

"You wouldn't dare say a word," Joe said

"Let him Joey, it will give you a clear break from that bitch," Steven

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU," Joe screamed

He pushed both men out of the way and ran out of the elevator toward the front door. Joe's entire body shook. He wrapped his jacket tighter around himself as he walked down the street. The guitarist kept going until the hotel was no longer in his sight. He spotted a bar at the end of the block and rushed inside. A blonde headed woman stepped up to the bar and flashed a smile at Joe.

"What are you having, asked? Sweetie?" The woman asked.

"Double Jack's on the rocks," Joe replied

—----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Reader POV)

You laughed as Paul threw you on the bed of the new hotel room. He booked the two of you. He chuckled and climbed into bed with you. You wrapped both of your hands around his face, pulling him into a kiss. Paul groaned and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you on top of him. The two of you exchanged kisses back and forth, while your hands roamed all over each other's body.

"If we start this, we are never going to make it to dinner," Paul whispered

"So you really have a whole day planned for me?" You asked.

"Why does that surprise you so much? Haven't you ever had an evening planned for you.? We need to get cleaned up because we have to go get fitted for a dress and suit," Paul said, pushing you away.

"A dress and suit? Where are we going?" You asked.

"First clue is dinner and maybe some dancing. Maybe we can find a place to look at the stars and talk," the singer replied.

"I love looking at the stars and planning the future," You said

"See, we have a lot in common." Paul replied.

The two of you pulled apart and started changing when the phone rang. Paul pushed you toward the bathroom to shower as he answered the phone. You turned on the hot water and stepped into the tub when you heard the singer let out a loud chuckle. The singer walked into the bathroom with a smile on his face.

"So Gene wants to talk to you. We are going to go down to his room before we leave," Paul said.

"WHy does he want to talk to me? "You asked as you peeked your head out from behind the shower curtain

"It's about Joe. Now hurry up, love" Paul said before turning and walking out the door..

"What did Joe do to make gene want to talk to me?" You said as you stood under the spraying hot water from the shower.