Part 21

(Reader POV)

You looked at the door and then back at the guys, seeing their matching frowns. You didn't know if you should knock on the door or just return to your room. Gene walked up and wrapped his arm around you in a friendly way, leading you away from the door as your tears fell freely down your face.

"Go back to you room and Ill talk to him in a bit after he cools down. Paul loves you and I know he didnt mean it. He just gets overwhelmed with the band sometimes, kinda our faults," Gene said..

"Okay thanks Gene" You replied as you headed toward the elevator

You took a deep breath and press the fourth floor button, hoping that Joe wouldn't be there to see your terrible walk of shame moment. The doors of the elevator and the tears streamed down your face as you couldn't understand why Paul's mood had switched so quickly. It hurt more coming from him than it would have if it was Joe screaming at her. The realization that you and Joe were over made the tears flood down your face harder, and you had to cover your mouth to stop the scream from escaping your lips.

The elevator door opened, and you headed down to Joe's room hoping he wouldn be in there for a bit. You needed time to decompress and figure out what to do next regarding your love life. You got to the door and saw that it was crack and stood outside to listen for a little. Moans escaped as the bed rocked against the wall. Anger filled your body as you kicked the door the rest of the way open to find Joe and Steven under the covers in the throes of passion. You screamed, making both men pull apart. Joe scrabbled to get his boxers back on as you turned on your heels to leave.

"Baby, it's just something that happened when we get high. Steven was just trying to help me fix my broken heart because of what you're doing with that make up freak," Joe protested.

You turned to steven seeing the smug look drawn across his massive lips. You walked over to where Joe stood and slapped him hard across the face. He looked at you with tears in his eyes, then hung his head down. Looking around the room, you saw the lines of coke on a small mirror. It fell like you were being pulled in by a force as you moved to the dresser, grabbing a straw. You took a deep breath as you moved the straw to your nostril and snorted the fattest line on the dresser.. The rush that came to your head, and you had to brace yourself against the dresser to keep from falling. You watched as Steven quickly gathered his stuff and walked out of the room.

Joe walked over and grabbed your arm, pulling you toward the bed despite all of your attempts to pull away. You could see things floating behind the guitarist as he let you go and pushed you down on the bed. Joe climbed in beside you and pulled you close to him, and you couldn't tell WHOS heart was racing faster.

"It's going to be okay baby, that had a little heroin in it, so you're going to pass out soon. Just lay here like you used to on my chest. Your Joey will make it all better." Joe whispered.

"Joe, kiss me like you still love me, help make this decision easier for me," You said

"Do you love Paul or do you love me?" Joe ask

"I dont know that why I need your help, lets take a break from the band and build everything up again," You whispered

Joe turned to his side and looked at you as you looked up at him. You could see the panic in his eyes just as the seizure hit. Your body jerk around and you started choking on your tongue. Nothing was audible. You could see Joe jumping off the bed, trying to get you on your side as bubbles formed in your mouth. He wrapped you in a blanket and carried you out the door and to the elevator.

"I can't fix this, but I know someone that can. Y/N, baby, just stay fucking with me," Joe said.

That was the last sentence you heard before you felt the explosion of your heart and the world went dark

====================================================================

(Paul POV)

Later that night

Paul was sitting in the dressing room alone trying to put his makeup on when a knock sounded on the door. He knew it was probably one of his bandmates trying to make up with over you and the singer parting ways. It was something that the singer wasn't ready to bring up. It felt like an open wound and the more they tried, the more salt got poured into it.

"Come In" Paul yelled

He looked in his mirror to see Gene and Joe standing behind him. Both men looked as though they had seen a ghost or an accident. Paul turned slowly in his chair as he tried to get his mind to slow down and ask that had brought the elephant in the room.

"Y/N is in the hospital, Paul. She had a seizure." Gene started.

"It's not my fault. I didnt think she would do the coke and heroin together. She was just so upset about finding me and steven together. She snapped." Joe said, looking at the ground..

"What hospital is she in?" Paul asked as he stood up from his chair..

"Middleton right down the street from the hotel. I can take you after the show," Joe said.

"Do you really think I want your junkie ass to come around my girlfriend again? You upset her and then just leave your drugs lying around. I don't care that you and Steven are hooking up but please just let Y/N go/" Paul said..

"NO!" Joe yelled, as he looked up at Paul with red and glassy eyes

Anger course through the singer's body and before he could think, he was laying Joe out. The Aerosmith guitarist hit the floor with a thud. Before Paul could make his next move, his best friend wrapped him in a bear hug and pushed him out the door.

"I wasn't finished with him!" Paul yelled, as Gene let him go

"You need to go check on your girl and let him be. You will have your chance to kick his ass, but go make sure Y/N is safe." Gene said.

Paul ran down the hallway, forgetting he was still dressed in his stage persona. He could feel the people staring out at him as he ran to the limo heading to the first hospital he could find, and praying it was the right place and that his girl was safe.