2: Y/n what?

My eyes opened and I was no longer in school. I was in the Kujo residence. I looked around and saw Mr. joestar, Mr. Avdol, Jotaro and Kakyoin. Jotaro was taking something out of Kakyoin's forehead.

"Y/n, you're awake!" Mr. Joestar said happily.

"Sup, Mr. Joestar!" I run up to him and hugged him.

"It's been a long time since I've last seen you, kido." He said with a smile.

"What is Jotaro doing?" I asked.

"Shut up I'm trying to concentrate" Jotaro said rudely.

"I'll explain, Y/n." Avdol said. He then went on about a vampire named DIO that planted a flesh bud on his forehead and he was controlling him. Jotaro was trying to get it out without killing him.

Kakyoin opened his eyes and the flesh bud went from Jotaro's hand to his face.

'I have to do something or else the flesh bud will reach his brain and kill him!" I mentally panicked.

"Jotaro, stop it! The bud has already reached your face!" I shouted at him.

As much as I hate to admit it, I care about him, and I would never bare the guilt If he died.

"Shut up already and let me do my thing!" He shouted. He then told Kakyoin not to move or he's dead.

He finally got the bud out of the other boy's forehead and out of him and rip it apart. Joseph then used hamon to send the flesh bud in the sun and turn into dust.

Holly came in just in time to treat Kakyoin's wounds as much as she could.

"No worries, Holly, I can fix that" I said with a smile.

"Oh, Y/n you're such a sweet girl, if my son doesn't marry you one day I'll be very disappointed." Holly said and I akwardly giggled. "Yare yare".

I lifted Kakyoin's hair back and treated his wound. I grabbed some cotton, a bandage and iodine to clean his wound.

"I just remembered, I never got your name." Kakyoin said as I was treating his wounds.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n Zeppeli"

Wait wait wait...

Did she just say 'Zeppeli'?

Well, it's true, she's a Zeppeli.

This story goes wayyyy back, in 1939 when Joseoh met Ceasar and went to a trip to defeat the pillar men. Unknown to him, his girlfriend was pregnant, and when she found out he died it really broke her. She gave birth to Y/n's father and raised him to be a great young man. He then met Y/n's mother, and they had her!

Growing up, Joseph would tell Y/n everything about her grandfather. He would also teach her hamon since she had it in her.

Enough back story, now back to our actual story.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n! And thank you for treating my wounds, it feels like nothing ever happened!" He said.

"Nice to meet you too, Kakyoin! And it's really no problem, don't mention it" I giggled softly.

I noticed Jotaro glaring at Kakyoin from under his hat.

Seems like someone's jealous... but why would he be? I'm not even his girlfriend or anything...

Then Holly came into the room.

"Would you guys like to stay over for tonight? I've got enough space for all of us!"

"Ofcurse!" We both said at the same time.

"Yare yare" Jotaro said and left the room.

I called my mom to let her know that I'll be staying here for tonight.

_______________

Word count: 588

Updated: 29/3/2023
Next update: 30/3/2023