9: Yellow Temperance

We all returned back to your rooms after our great and relaxing swim.

I took a shower and put on my usual clothes. I decided that I would be doing my skincare and take care of myself since I haven't done that since we left Japan.

I put on a face mask and applied some lotion on the rest of my body.

It was time to take off the face mask and once I did I heard a knock on the door.

It was Jotaro and Kakyoin.

"Hey guys! Do you need anything?" I asked. "We were just wondering if you would want to come with us to look around the place a little." Jotaro said.

Kakyoin was silent and he had a bitch face on. That was not him at all.

"Alright... let me get Anne." I said." I would love to come Y/n!" Anne shouted.

Looks like someone overheard.

We were all looking at her with wide eyes.

"What are yall looking at? Should we go?" She asked. I giggled and answered "Ofcurse".

We were walking around the city when Anne suddenly yelled.

"There's an ice cream stand! Let's go get some ice cream!" I looked at the other guys and said "why not?" And began walking there.

"Ice cream is good but you should try these babys out" the seller said as he pointed at some coconuts.

"Meh, I don't like coconuts, I'll just take an ice cream" I said.

"Good, well get 3 of these coconut juice and an ice cream, I'll pay" Kakyoin said.

"I'm not letting you pay" I said as I took some cash from my purse, but before I could do that Kakyoin was already handing the seller the money. I gave him a glare and he just smiled.

When we were about to leave Kakyoin noticed that his wallet was missing.

Looks like that man over there grabbed it and Kakyoin ran up to him.

He beat him pretty bad, and we all were just there watching. By all I mean Jotaro and I because I closed Anne's eyes.

"Kakyoin, that's enough!" I yelled at him.

"This guy tried to steal my wallet, I'm not letting him get away." He said still hitting and punching him.

That wasn't Kakyoin at all. Something's wrong with him...

"Jotaro; I think there's something wrong with Kakyoin, normally he wouldn't do that at all." I said. Jotaro nodded. "We'll see where this goes."

Jotaro finally put an end to this by pushing him away.

Me and Jotaro were walking around when we heard a girl's scream.

"What is it, Anne?" I asked.

"N-nothing" She said.

"Hey, Jotaro. Are you gonna eat that cherry? I'm sorry but they're my favorite. " He said while we were admiring the view.

"Go on, have it" jotaro said.

Kakyoin went to take it and pushed Jotaro. "Oops"

Jotaro lost balance and grabbed on to the railing for dear life.

"Jotaro!" I shouted. I then helped him get back and on his feet safe.

Kakyoin then put the cherry in his mouth and did a totally weird thing with his tongue.

"Rero rero rero rero"

I stick my tongue out of my mouth and pointed at it with a disgusted face.

"Ew"

It then fell to the ground, but he still picked it up and ate it.

Ok this is enough evidence to proof that Kakyoin isn't Kakyoin; in a weird way.

The cable car arrived.

"Get on, Kakyoin. The cable car is here" Jotaro said.

"I said get on, I've got a ticket for you here." He continued. "Take it and get lost"

"Y/n, go take Anne somewhere safe and distract her" He told me.

"Aye aye captain" I said and walked off.

I took Anne to the beach.

"You can play here while I go to take some phone calls" I said.

I was about to leave when Anne grabbed my arm.

"Please stay, Y/n. I'm scared and you're the only one I like. Please, don't leave." She said.

"Why are you scared?" I asked her.

"I don't want to be alone and from the time I met you guys, you're all fighting and- and get hurt. Like, earlyer when you all went to the pool and- and that woman who was trying to hurt you and I watched all that and- and I was scared for you and-" at this point she started crying.

"Shhhh, don't cry baby, I'm here" I said while hugging her and patting her head.

"I'll show you a cool trick that I learned but you cannot tell anyone; it'll be our little secret" I said while walking closer to the water.

I touched the water sending hamon through it causing little water-dolphins to show and dive in the water.

"Wowwww, how did you do that?" She asked. "Shhh, it's a secret" I told her.

Some time passed.

Jotaro finally beat the crap out of that stand user and we could all go back to our hotel rooms.

Tomorrow we are going to travel to India.

______________

Word count: 448 words

Updated: 11/4/2023
Next update: 12/4/2023