20:The Fool and Geb 1

A/n: I wrote this whole part and it got deleted so bare with me cuz I'm not writing this whole thing again. I should be reading my Bible right now but I'll make an exception for today and read it later cuz ily guys.

We were on the desert waiting for the helicopter Mr. Joestar told us about.

Jotaro and I had a very serious conversation last night about... well... what we were.

We decided that we will wait until everything is over to be a couple as if boyfriend and girlfriend because the circumstances we were under weren't the best.

A loud sound came from above and once we looked up it was a helicopter.

"It's a helicopter!" Polnareff said.

"No need to tell us." Kakyoin said.

"Is it the new member here? I'm so excited to meet him. I kinda wish it was a girl tho 'cause I don't wanna be the only one. No hard feelings tho." I said.

"He's a bit of a handful that's why it took a while to fetch him." Mr. Joestar said.

"Did you considere bringing him here, Mr. Joestar? He's only gonna hold us back." Avdol said.

"So he's a stand user?" Jotaro asked.

"Yes. His card represents The Fool." Mr. Joestar said.

"The Fool? He sounds like an idiot." Polnareff said.

"You can't win against him even of you want to, Polnareff." Avdol said.

"What did you say? You better watch your mouth." Polnareff said and grabbed him by the collar.

"The truth." Avdol said.

"You-"

"Enough" Kakyoin cut their conversion.

The helicopter landed safely on the ground and the door opened to reveal two members of the Speedwagon foundation.

"Wich one of you is the stand user?" Jotaro asked.

"It's none of us. He's in the back." One of the guys said and opened the back door.

"I can't see anyone." I said, tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Hey, hey, hey. Come out come out wherever you are?" Polnareff said patting the seat and a sticky liquid sticked on his hand.

"Be careful! The ride was tough se he's in a bad mood!" One of the pilots said.

"Remember you can't beat him" Avdol said.

"Hey, I was just asking where he is!" Polnareff said.

Just then, the blanket started moving. We looked at it and a dog came out flying and landed on Polnareff's face, ripping his hair off.

"A dog?" Kakyoin asked.

"Don't tell me he's..." Jotaro trailed off.

"He's so cute!" I said.

"I forgot to mention that-" Mr. Joestar was cut off by Iggy farting on Polnareff's face and getting off seconds later.

"You damn mutt, you'll pay for this! Chariot!" Polnareff shouted and proceeded to attack The Fool, but it turned into sand and caught Chariot's blade.

"Do this is the Fool." Kakyoin said.

"The simple stands are somewhat stronger. I don't think I could lounge a punch." Jotaro said.

"Someone get him off of me!" Polnareff shouted.

"I'm sorry, Polnareff, but I don't want to damage my beautiful hair." Kakyoin said