8: Baby Face

We arrived at Singapore. It was quite a nice country for someone to come on holiday especially in summer.

Just then we heard a cop shout.

"Hey you there! It's illegal to leave your garbage on the floor, you have to pay a find!" It seems like he was referring to Polnareff.

"What are you talking about? I don't any garbage but my luggage" pol told him.

"That's your luggage? I'm very sorry!" The cop apologized and left.

I left out a giggle, but then we heard a much more longer, louder laugh.

It belonged to Anne!!!!

"Omg, Anne!!!" I shouted in excitement and run to hug her.

"Why is that kid still following us?" Polnareff asked.

"He's right" I began "aren't you supposed to meet your father?"

"We agreed to meet in five days. Till then I can do whatever I want, I don't need you guys telling me what to do." She said.

"I don't know, it will be too dangerous if she still followed us" Avdol said.

"Yeah, but she's little and she probably has nowhere to stay. Can we keep her? Pretty pleaseeeee?" I gave him puppy eyes.

"Y/n is right, it doesn't seem like she has any money on her" Kakyoin said.

"We should atleast pay for her hotel room. Polnareff, go tell her to come." Joseph said and I jumped while clapping my hands in happiness.

"Yare yare daze"

Just then I realized how childish I looked and I immediately stopped.

Thank you Jotaro, I owe you my life for saving me from getting emberassed infront of this whole crowd.

_____

After Polnareff told Anne... pretty well... that we decided that we would pay for her hotel room we finally made our ways to the hotel.

There weren't many rooms left so we couldn't have our rooms close to one another.

Ofcurse I decided that I would share a room with Anne since we're both girls.

We arrived at our room.

"Pick a bed" I told her. Ofcurse she got the one that was closest to the balcony.

Then I heard the phone ring. It was Joseph.

"Hey kiddo, come to me and Avdols room immediately" He said and I just said an "ok" and hang up.

"I'm gonna go to Mr. Joestars room real quick. You stay here ok? And don't open the door." I said. She just nodded and I made my way out the room.

_____

"Polnareff is really taking to long." Mr. Joestar said.

Then the door opened. It was Polnareff, but all beaten up?

"Polnareff! Time you've shown up! Now come on!" Joseph said.

I quickly ran to heal him

Joseph then started saying some lame shit like how were going to go to Egypt and bla bla bla.

Just when he finished I stood up.

"I don't know 'bout yall, but I need something to relax so I'm quickly going to the pool, anyone want to come with me?" I announced.

"Well, you are right. I think we all need a break from this stand shit going on, how about a nice swim in the pool?" Joseph said.

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms to put swimsuits on.