22: Oingo Boingo Brothers

A/n: I made Kakyoin get out of tye hospital quicker because he's so silly and I love him.

                   _______________

We were walking around town (I'm outta town tuggin' wit my round) in hopes to find a nice place to get a drink.

Mr. Joestar, Polnareff, Jotaro and I left the hotel a few moments ago. It was so hot we just had to get a drink before paying a visit to the hospital.

"Did you get any news from the hospital, Joseph?" I said while looking at him.

"Yes, actually. Avdol's wounds aren't so serious so he might get out tomorrow. Kakyoin might also get out tomorrow, even tho his wounds are worse. Turns out he just cut his eyelids." He said.

"I'm so glad they're both ok. I don't think we could of continued the trip without them." Polnareff said.

"There's so many cafés here. Wich one do we go to?" I asked.

Polnareff flicked his cigarette and it pointed at a café called "Maxim".

"My cigarette picked that one." Polnareff said and we went in there and sat at a random table.

"Hello, what could I get for you?" A very bulky waiter said.

"We'll get 4 black teas, please." Polnareff said.

"No, scratch that. Now that we're in Egypt we should be even more  earful than before. From now on we only get canned food and drinks because we could easily get poisoned." Mr. Joestar lifted his finger at the waiter. "Bring us 4 colas, we'll open the lids ourselves. Also we'll get the third, fourth, fifth and sixth from the right."

"C-colas?!" The waiter asked rather shocked. Something rather suspicious is going on with him.

"Yes, colas. Is there something wrong?" Jotaro asked.

"N-no, not at all. I'll be right back." He said.

Before he was able to even gather our drinks a man shouted.

"Hey! This cola is warm! Is this your idea of cold drinks? I'm not paying for this!" With that he left.

"Wait, your colas are warm?" Joseoh asked.

"Well, our fridge is out so..." The waiter said with two colas in his hands.

"Let's go to the other one cross the street. Maybe their colas are actually cold." I said.

We walked to the store's door and...

"My cafè is burning down! Some asshole left a burning cigarette by the trash!" The shopkeeper said.

"Hey, Mr. Joestar, I don't think that guy is our Enemy. How would he know that we would come here?" Polnaregf said.

"You're right. We'll take the teas after all." Mr. Joestar said.

__

We were sat down, with 4 teas infrond of us. They smelled somewhat weird but I didn't question it since it was my first time in Egypt and I didn't know their traditions there.

"Why would someone leave their burning cigarettes on the ground? It's a sad world we live in." Polnareff said.

"Really, I wonder who." I said.

We all picked up our cups and brought them to our mouths.

We began drinking the tea, but before we could even swallow it, Iggy jumped on a couple's table and stole a woman's cake.

"That dog took my cake!" The woman shouted.

"Who would bring their dog in a café?" Her partner said while she was throwing plates at him.