23: Anubis

"Hurry up, I'm hungry!" Polnareff said.

Me and Jotaro were standing behind everyone watching Mr. Joeastar and polnareff fight.

I was holding onto his arm, but he didn't say anything.

He never says anything.

Sometimes I get a bit touchy because it's in my nature, it's my love language.

But he never complained like he usually would with anyone else.

Although me and Jotaro are not officially together yet, since we decided that we'll make a decision as soon as this ends, we sometimes sit together, share a hotel room, and sometimes even a bed.

Everyday I'm getting less and less patient.

I just want to ask him if we can speed things up. If we can be a couple already.

But things like that can easily get us distracted from the real purpose of this trip. Moving closer to DIO and saving Holly is our top concern at the moment. We should focuse on that.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?" Joseph asked. And they went to find a public restroom with Avdol.

Public bathrooms gross me out so me and Jotaro decided to just walk around a bit, leaving Polnareff behind since he was talking to a man selling fake papyrus.

We walked mostly in silence.

Sometimes we made small conversations about things that happened when we were children.

Like the pictures Holly and my mom took while we were bathing together, when we were kids and I kicked a boy off the swing at the playground because he wouldn't let Jotaro play.

Sometimes I wish we were little, innocent children again.

Now we're teenagers, we're a few months away from being adults. We're mature and until now we used to spend less time together, since he's a boy and I'm a girl. It's like we were living in two different worlds, the girl world and the boy world.

He was hitting puberty, getting taller and more handsome with a deep voice and strong muscles. All the girls surrounding him, hoping for a chance. That was a big change for him so he didn't handle it very well, considering he begins to stress when there's too much noise around him (especially squealing girls) resulting at him yelling at them to get away.

I also hit puberty. I got my period, my body became more curved and I had to be careful because I was gaining weight just by breathing air. I also became prettier and had my fair share of boys that had a crush on me. But, ofcurse, they weren't as much as Jotaro's fangirls and I'll give him that.

But, even tho Jotaro is surrounded by girls all the time, I just don't feel jealous. The fact that Jotaro would pick me over them anyday was keeping me sane.

Without knowing, just by thinking about him made me cling onto Jotato harder.

He noticed that. He always notices.

"Hey don't get too clingy." He said and looked forward.

"Ok, sorry!" I apologized because I knew how much he hated getting clinged on and i repsected that. He just made a little exception for me.

~Time skip~

We reunited with Avdol and Joseph and found polnareff kneeled down and holding a sword.

"He must've found an enemy" I said.

"Hey Polnareff." Jotaro called to him. He seemed to have snapped from whatever he was thinking.