25: Set's Alessi

TW: Slight child abuse. I tried removing some scenes from the anime.

_______

"Kids are great, aren't they?" Polnareff said.

A group of three girls were playing tea party in the mud. It reminded me so much of me when I was a child.

We used to play house with Jotaro and Kakyoin (just imagine you were friends with him when you were younger). I was the mom, Kakyoin was the son and Jotaro was either the dad or the dog, depending on how I was feeling that day.

"Look Jotaro, this reminds me so much of when we were younger!" I said, admiring how the little girls were so carelessly playing in the mud. Their parents are probably gonna scold them for getting so dirty but they don't care. Kids only wanna have fun after all.

"It's 9 already" Jotaro said looking at his watch. "Jiji and Avdol are late. Do you think they ran in a stand user?" He asked us. He was probably worried about his grandfather. I couldn't blame him tho, that man was getting old and even tho he was in an incredible form at his old age, you never know when a bone might crack.

"We should go look for them." Polnareff said. Both me and Jotaro nodded and we left.

Iggy was feeling bipolar again and just as soon as he started following us he ran off somewhere.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the hotel and took the escalator to Joseph's and Avdol's hotel room.

"Keep your guard up." Jotaro told us both, prepared for the worst to be behind that closed wooden hotel door.

"Did you forget who you're talking to?" Polareff said while we all took our stands out.

"Out of anyone I know, you're the most careless person, Polnareff. No offense or anything!" I said, tilting my head and closing my eyes at that last statement. I wasn't trying to hurt his feelings or anything, but it was just the truth.

"You little..." Polnareff was cut off by Jotaro opening the door and walking in.

We followed him but nothing seemed to be there. It was just a normal, clean hotel room. The ones that Joseph spend his money on since he has a lot.

We took a look around for a bit. In the bathroom, under the beds, in the cabinets. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"They're not here" I said peeking my head from under a bed. I got up from under and brushed myself with my hands to get any dust off.

"Let's get going, we'll take a look at our rooms too and if nothings there were gonna look for them in the town.

We looked in our rooms and around the hotel too, but nothing was there. We thought that they were probably somewhere outside so we got out of the hotel and started walking around the town, looking for the two huge men.

As we were walking, I heard one of those Christmas bells jingle, which I thought was wierd considering it was the middle of March.

I looked behind and a strange man was following us. I caught him staring too but he played it off, thinking we would just think he was a normal dude walking.

"What are you staring at, weirdo?" I told him while clenching my hand bag. "Were you staring up my skirt?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows and giving him a look that could kill.

"What are you saying lady? I was just taking a walk!" He said crossing his arms, seeming pissed off.

"Well, news flash, you look like a freak, so screw off and go get a haircut!" I said and began running away before he could do anything.