12: Wheel of fortune

Polnareff continued driving and all of a sudden the car was infront of us again, they were going on a much slower pace.

"That bastard, how could he be infront of us again?!" Polnareff cursed.

"Polnareff, language! We have a kid with us." I said.

The driver signaled us to pass and as Polnareff got to the paper side of the road a truck came spending on us.

Star quickly pushed the truck away and we were able to go to the front safely.

"What. The. Fuck. We almost died from a fucking truck." I said holding my hands to my chest.

"Y/n, language. We have a kid with us" Polnareff mocked my words.

"Sorry" I just said.

"What about that truck, it must've had a person in it." Kakyoin said.

"Just pretend you never saw it." Jotaro said and we continued.

I felt Anne tapping my shoulder.

"He's so cool, you should be his girlfriend Y/n, you would make the best couple in the world!" She said and everyone heard her and laughed except Jotaro.

I began to blush and the fact that I'm on is lap makes it even worse.

"Yare yare daze" He said and pulled his hat down. Thought you couldn't tell, he had a tiny blush on his cheeks.

We then felt the car from behind pushing ours.

"That- ugh"

The car passed us and we headed to Pakistan.

We stopped at a pit shop.

We ordered some drinks and then I noticed something.

"Guys look! The car!" I said while pointing at it.

The rest of the team turned their heads to be met with the exact same car from earlyer.

We went closer to it only to realize that there's no-one in, so they must be in the shop.

We went in and started asking one by one the people if they knew who the owner of the car is. They all turned us down saying that they didn't know.

"There's only one way to figure out the owner. Let's beat them all up." Jotaro said.

"Jotaro! There might be a better way, let's not involve innocent people!" Kakyoin said. Jotaro did not listen and started beating the shit put of some people with Joseph and Polnareff.

"Y/n, tell him something!" Kakyoin said and I just put my shoulders up and sipped on my drink.

They continued beating them until we hear a machine start. It was the car and it was getting away!

We all left the store and went back into the car.

We followed the car to God knows where until we found ourselves at a cliff.

We almost fell.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

Just then we felt the car shaking. He was pushing us to the cliff.

"Everyone get out of the car!" Polnareff said.

He then let go of the wheel and he was ready to leave the car.

"Polnareff, aren't you supposed to stay last to hold the breaks?!" Kakyoin asked.

"I- I'm sorry~!" He said as we started falling.

Kakyoin got Hierophant Green out and held the car so it doesn't fall.

"K- Kakyoin! You're gonna rip apart, stop~" I said.