3: I Have To Go

I woke up the next morning and the first thing I hear is Joseph complaining about a pair of pants.

I got up anyway and got ready for school. As I was walking to the front door I heard a loud bang. It was coming from the kitchen.

I walked there and gasped from the scene in front of me.

Joseph was holding Jotaro by the collar of his jacket. Holly was laying on the ground.

"Mr. Joestar, stop this!" I said and he let go of Jotaro.

"What's happening here?" I asked.

"My girl, she finally got a stand. The time I feared the worst has come. She's under Dio's curse!" He said.

"Tell me what we can do old man." Jotaro said.

"We have to find Dio, and kill him. That's the only option left." Mr. Joestar said.

"But we don't know where he is! My pictures never show him, he's always hiding in the darkness" Joseph said.

"My stand may be able to show us." Jotaro said. He then drew on a piece of paper what looked like a fly.

I quickly ran to the library and got an encyclopedia. I turned the pages and pointed at the exact same fly as it showed on the drawing.

"This has to be it! He's in Egypt!" I said with concern in my eyes.

Just then Kakyoin came in.

"He's in Egypt after all. When do we leave? I want to join you too." Kakyoin said.

"Why do you want to join us?" Jotaro asked him.

"I don't really want to face DIO again, but let's just say you opened my eyes, that's all." He said

"I'm coming with you too" I said confident.

I have to go.

"You're not coming" Jotaro said.

"Oh, yeah? And who says that?" I said. I was going either he wanted it or not.

"It's to dangerous for you. I can't let you go." He said and pulled his hat down.

"I'm willing to sacrifice my life for Mrs. Holly. I'm not going for you, Jotaro, I'm going for her. And you do not own me to tell me what to do." I said with as much confidence as I had. I can do this. I don't care if I die.

"Yare, yare. I said you're not going and that's it." He said pointing at me.

"Why? Is it because I'm a girl?" I asked. Anger started to build up inside of me.

"Yes" He just said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME JOTARO? I'm going and if you don't like it close your eyes. I'm not gonna force you to see me" I shouted louder than I wanted to.

"Calm down, Y/n. You can come with us if you want. Just know that it's really dangerous so think about it again. Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes, I'm 100% sure I want to come with you." I said.

Then Avdol helped Jotaro pick a name for his stand.

__________

Y/n's stand:

*Art is not mine I found it from pinterest so credit goes to the artist whoever it is*

☆Name: Blue Joker

☆Power:
♡Seduce people with it's laughter
♡Shoot invisible forces in people's ears enough to make one deaf for a few minutes.

☆Special power: Unknown (yet)

☆Weakness: Extremely loud sounds

☆Stats:
♡Power: A
♡Potential: B
♡Speed: B
♡Range: C
♡Durability:A
♡Precision: B+

_______________

Word count: 573

Updated: 30/3/2023
Next update: 30/3/2023