4: Tower Of Gray

On the plane to Egypt:

We went through the airport and entered the plane. It was already evening by then.

Jotaro, Kakyoin and I sat together, me in the middle.

Today, my mind had a lot of processing to do and I was exhausted.

Jotaro must have seen my tiredness and gently layed my head on his arm. I immediately blushed a light shade of pink.

"Yare yare daze. Don't get the wrong idea, woman. Hurry up and get some sleep, you seem tired." He said.

I let out a scoff "As if! Oh my God, your ego is so high you always think everyone likes you! And... thank you... I guess" I said and fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of buzzing. Jotaro told us that it was a beetle. But on a plane?

"Jojo! Behind your head!" Kakyoin said.

Star Platinum tried attacking it but it was way faster and it dodged all of his punches.

It's tongue pierced through Star's hand and entered his mouth.

Fortunately, Star was able to hold it with his teeth so it won't get his tongue.

"It's after his tongue!" I said. "So this is the stand that brings calamity! The one they call Tower of Gray!" Avdol said.

"I've heard rumors about this stand, but not that he's with Dio! Tower of Gray does his worst work in secret! No one knows that his mass killings are no accidents. Plane crashes, train derailments, fires. They say that the plane crash in England that killed 300 people last year was his doing. Did Dio command that?" He completed.

Star Platinum tried punching it again but it dodged all of his punches.

"How did he dodge all of his punches like that?" I asked. It let out a giggle.

"Even if you fired 10 guns at me I would dodge them all." It said.

"Which passenger can it be?" Joseph asked.

Just then it pierced through many passengers' heads and ripped their tongue off killing them.

It used their blood to spell a word on the planes walls. That word was 'Massacre'.

This stand was way to fast, I had to do something and I knew exactly what.

I just had to... bullshit my way through!

"Omg my skirt! It just flipped up and I can't hold it down!" I said panicking loud enough so passengers won't hear me but the stand could.

An old man opened one of his eyes to peek and the group looked at me confused.

"Y/n, you're not wearing a skirt." Jotaro said.

"I know, but it worked! Look over there that old man, he's the stand user!" I said.

"You can't just blame an old man Y/n, let's think hard and solve this out." Mr. Joestar said.

"But his no older than you, Mr. Joestar" He looked offended but he let it go.

Avdol must've had it. Because he pulled out Magician's Red. That was until Kakyoin told him not to do it.

Just then we all heard the same old man. I knew it! He's the stand user!

He then touched the bloody wall and noticed that there was something wet. He immediately recognized that as blood once he smelled it.

He let out a scream.

"Look at him, he's trying to play innocent!"

Kakyoin put him back to sleep right after.

Kakyoin used Hierophant Green's Emerald Splash to attack the beetle but once again it dodged them all.

Blah blah blah. This stand can't stop talking. I didn't really hear anything that it said.

Kakyoin tried to attack once more but it was worthless or so we thought.

Hierophant Green pierced through the beetle causing it to become tiny little pieces.

Just then that old man started bleeding. Looks like we found the user.

"Hey, Kakyoin." I said and he turned to me smiling. "Let me treat your wounds" I said and he gladly accepted as I pulled out the first aid kit I had in my bag just in case.

Once I finished I looked over at Jotaro. "Hey, come on let me treat your wounds" I said. "I don't need your help" he replied.

Oh that got me real mad. "Oh, I see. So we're gonna play Mr. tough? Ok, it's your choice, asshole" I said as he glared at me and walked to the cockpit with Mr. Joestar because the plane was landscape.

I was gonna let him go, but I decided against it.

As he was about to walk off I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back as hard as I could. "I don't take no for an answer Kujo" I said and he sighed in defeat.

I was done treating both of their wounds and we went to the cockpit.

Mr. Joestar went first. Then Jotaro with me following behind and Kakyoin then Avdol.

"The cockpit is for passengers only, sir" one of the flight attendees said to Mr. Joestar. "I know that" He answered and went in.

Once they saw Jotaro they became all red and shit. Not them too. Ugh.

"Oh my, he's so handsome" they said.

"Move it, bitch" He said and pushed them aside.

Then they were all blushing and stuff.

"Hey he's a minor." I said but they didn't seem to hear me.

"Don't mind him, his disrespectful behavior is unforgivable, but it's an emergency. " Kakyoin said. "Yes" the woman answered with hearts in her eyes.

Once we entered the cockpit, the pilots were dead with blood all over the place.

"Damn it, he got us" Mr. Joestar said.

"The bug got here first; he's had his way with the pilots! Not a tongue in sight and with the autopilot down, we're going on a crash course!" Jotaro said.

Just then that old man came and scared all of us.

"You will never make it to Lord Dio! Even if you survive the crash, you're still 6.000 miles away from Egypt! This world is full of stands that can surpass your wildest imaginations! Those loyal to Dio will follow you at every turn!" He said. "There's no way you will reach him!" And with that he finally collapsed.

"You must be real pros, not a scream came out of you, I like it. Now my old man is going to land this plane on the sea. Go make a seat belt check." Jotaro said to the flight attendees.

Kakyoin must have seen how scared I was so he held my hand.

"Don't be scared, everything is going to be alright, ok?" He said. I nodded and hugged his arm for protection.

The plain landed safely in the Hong Kong sea.

_______________

Word count: 1122

Updated: 30/3/2023
Next update: 31/3/2023