28: Kak, Hol horse and Boingo

Waking up the next morning, I recalled all the things Jotaro and I were doing last night.

Jotaro, even tho he was still sleeping, had a soft grip on my waist. His head was resting on the crook of my neck. His steady breathing sending chills down my spine.

"Jotaro, wake up..." I said softly, and Jotaro stirred a bit. He woke up, but he wouldn't open his eyes.

"Just a minute..." He was starting to drift off again.

"No, Jotaro, we have to get moving." I started sitting up, still feeling a bit sore, and Jotaro finally let me go,  rubbing his eyes and stretching.

I looked down at myself and then again back at him, and only then did I realize that we were both still naked.

"Omg. Jotaro, we gotta hurry up!" I exclaimed, getting out of bed, but as soon as my legs hit the ground, they gave up, and I fell on the bed.

"Looks like someone won't be able to walk today." He said and smirked at me.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Come help me get to the bathroom."

He put his boxers on and then helped me get up. He also tried giving me a kiss, but I covered his mouth with my hand. "Morning breath." I said.

Once I was done with my morning routine, Jotaro carried me down to the lobby where we met with everyone else.

They all instantly noticed Jotaro carrying me and were quick to point it out.

"Why are you carrying her, Jotaro?" Joseph wiggled his eyebrows.

"Did you happen to take away her ability to walk last night?" Polnareff crossed his arms and side eyed him as a joke.

"For fucks sake are you gonna leave us alone someday?" Jotaro questioned and gave our room keys to Joseph who was laughing his ass off.

Joseph checked us out and we entered the car he recently bought.

"Where are we even going?" I asked him.

"Oh, today it's a very, very special day!" He smiled. "We're going to pick up Kakyoin from the hospital!"

"Omg, really?! I can't wait!" I said and grinned.

Jotaro also let a small smile slip.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the hospital where Kakyoin was transferred at.

A nurse from the speed wagon foundation was waiting for us and greeted us.

"Hello, are you here for Kakyoin?" She asked.

"Yes, would you mind telling us which room he's in?" Avdol asked.

"Let me check... here he is, Kakyoin is at room B246 on the second floor. Just go up the elevator. Once you see the nurse counter there turn left and head down the hall." She said and pointed at the elevator.

"Thank you." Mr. Joestar said and smiled as we headed towards the elevator.

We arrived at the second floor and paid attention to the signs as we headed further into the hall.

And there it was infront of us, room B246.

Avdol knocked on the door and a soft 'come in' could be heard as well as a bit of shuffling.

Avdol slowly opened the door to reveal Kakyoin dressed and ready to leave.

"Kak!!!" I run to him and gave him a hug.

"You guys... I really missed you." He said, returning the hug and looking at me and the other men of the group.

"We missed you too, Kakyoin." I said and let go of him so he could greet everyone else properly.

Mr. Josetar and Avdol got his bags and we all headed outside and into the car.

"You'll never believe the things that happened while you were gone..." You began.

~Timeskip~

"So you're telling me a stand turned you into kids?" Kakyoin asked in shock and I nodded.

"Jotaro was just the cutest." I pinched his cheek and he cringed.

We were is a search for Dio's mansion, hoping that someone would know where the ancient building is located.

Polnareff went off because he thought someone was following us.
But we noticed that he was taking quite some time.

"Polnareff!" Mr. Joestar called to him.

He didn't answer tho.

"Maybe he met a stand user. Let's check" I said.

As we were getting closer I could feel the tension building up upon my teamates. We could hear some chattering coming from behind that wall.

"Hey, Polnareff, was that you?" I asked. No answer. "Polnareff!" Mr. Joestar shouted.

We looked behind that wall and there he was, leaning against it.

"What's the matter, Polnareff? Is someone following us?" Avdol asked. Polnareff looked pretty nervous. Sweat running down his face and all.

"Erm... N-no I guess it was just my imagination." He gave us a nervous smile.

"Why are you standing there like that, blockhead?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"I uhh..." He paused for a little. " I was just taking a wizz! Nothing to worry about. Hehehe." He said.

"I'll never understand men and their love of pissing in the middle of the street." I said.

He then started doing a wierd face with his tongue out. A few hums could be seen.

"Are you alright, Polnareff? Why are you making that face?" Kakyoin asked.

"No, he's trying to tell us that something's behind him!" Avdol exclaimed. "Shit!" I shouted and Polnareff sneezed.

Once he sneezed Hol horse showed up behind him and fell, knocking and breaking some vases with oil in them.

I turned my head on the road and saw a car speeding towards us. Not a second later, the car knocked us all out like bowling pins.

...

I was woken up by Jotaro.

I looked around me, and everyone else seemed to be up too. I wasn't deeply hurt, just a big scratch on my side from rolling on the floor.

"Go help Pol." I told Jotaro and pointed at Polnareff who was struggling to take a rock off him.

Jotaro then helped him stand up and Polnareff sneezed.

"Ewww!" I said and covered my mouth.

"Sorry, Jotaro. Hol horse stuck his fingers up my nose and now it's ready itchy. He's so disgusting." He said rubbing his nose a bit.

Then we stood up and left. Thank God nobody was really hurt.

"Hey where's Iggy?" I asked.

"He's probably looking for some food or something." Joseph said.

"I told you that dog wouldn't help." Avdol told him.

"Yare yare daze"

                  _______________

Hey yall!! I was supposed to write this during the week, but I forgot so I just wrote it now. Also, there's only a week left until Christmas break so expect more chapters coming soon! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byeee!

Published: 16/12/2023
Words: 1116