21: The Fool and Geb 2

Warning: Slight animal abuse.... well... maybe not slight.

At this point we were all on the ground and Iggy was... sleeping?

I don't blame him tho, I mean... je was dragged in here without his will so I'm not expecting him to be much of a help, to be honest.

Joseph told us not to make a move, since the stand could easily locate us if we did.

Avdol took out his bracelets one by one and threw them on the ground so they would sound like footsteps.

The user must have fallen in the trap since water started forming near the bracelets.

Avdol was about to attack but the stand understood what was happening, since he attacked Avdol. At first he didn't seem to hurt him since Avdol was pretty quick to dodge, but then blood started dripping from his neck. The stand went for another attack and Avdol was completely helpless since he couldn't even breath properly.

That's when Jotato took action.

He started running and attracted the stand's attention. It started running after him.

"Jotaro, the stand! It's coming for you!" I shouted.

The stand started running faster and faster until he was dangerously close to him.

"Jotaro he's catching up!" Joseph then said.

Jotaro grabbed Iggy and took him with him.

I did not like the way Jotaro grabbed Iggy at all but whatever I would scold him later.

Anyway, Jotaro then dropped Iggy and sand started forming around them. The Fool appeared above Jotaro and took Iggy with him. The dog Jotaro was holding was made by sand.

Smooth one Iggy, but we're kinda in a serious situation here.

"The Fool can fly, too?" I asked.

Jotaro grabbed The Fool and lifted his legs from the ground so he could be more quiet.

This lasted for a few meters until The Fool started lowering lower and lower. At this moment it was clear that The Fool couldn't fly for that long, or the weight was holding him down.

When they reached a distance that Jotaro couldn't lift his legs, he did one big kick on the ground and they were back at it again.

Due to it being one kick and disappearing again, the stand user must have found out that Jotaro amd Iggy were flying.

The stand chased behind them.

"It found them!" Polnareff shouted.

"We have to help them." I said.

"We can't do anything but wait and trust Jotaro right now." Joseph said while checking on Avdol.

I checked on Kakyoin and he seemed to be alright, just unconscious and hurt.

I remembered what Avdol told me; that he could've been blinded. It hurt me to hear that because I know this guys potential and he was only 17. At 17 you have basically your while life infront of you. He wanted to be an architect because he loved drawing so much...

Kakyoin has a whole family waiting for him at home, hell they thought he went missing. He also has a little cousin waiting for him at home, I think Ryoko was her name, she's 6 or 7 now and I know that he cares so much for her.

His parents... they raised a very brave man... now they are left alone in misery, thinking about what has happened or what is happening to their son, but they could only imagine.

Speaking about parents, I gave mine a few phone calls here and there to keep them updated, but now that I think about it... I haven't called them in a while, I wonder what they're doing right now. They are both stand users so they understand that it's for Holly's good.

My mom is my role model. Having to take care of me (and my brother/sister/siblings) while also doing surgeries all the time was not an easy job, (and I admire her for that) that's why she often left me (and brother/sister/siblings) at my grandparents or at Holly's, where I would usually play with Jotaro.

My dad is my hero. He is a business man so one could imagine that he was very busy, wich was the truth, but he would often make some space in his schedule to spend some time with me (and brother/sister/siblings) and ofcurse for mom, his dear wife.

My family is perfect, just how everyone would want it. Small/big and lovely. My parents loved eachother and their child/children, even tho she/they was/were a bit nerve-racking sometimes.

Back to the present, I've lost sight of Jotaro so I couldn't see what he was doing. It didn't really matter anyway, since I trusted that man with my whole heart. But he better keep Iggy safe tho 'cause I would never forgive him.

"Man, he's taking a while, let's go find him, hop in the car." Mr. Joestar said.

And so we did. We entered the car and went to where Jotaro was heading before.

We eventually found him and Iggy somewhere not to far away.

"Jotaroo~~! Iggyyy~~! Are yall alrigh?" I shouted.

Jotaro turned to us and for one second I swear the corners of his lips turned upwards.

But as I looked closer at him, something was missing. It wasn't the jacket nor the chain... something else that feels more important.

THE HAT! His hat was off! Nothing could take that hat off, not even that storm that hit us a few months back while we were walking home from school. Whoever managed to take that hat off did a damn good job.

"Jotaro, who took your hat off? It's a really unusual sight, but your hair is so pretty! You should think about taking it off more often." I said, smiling and playing with his hair a bit.

"It was the air." He said.

"The air? No way! I don't believe you." I said.

"Yare yare daze" He crossed his arms and looked out the window.

"You two are so cute together, I wish I had something similar to yours back when I was your age... that kinda makes me jealous, you know?" Polnareff said.

"That makes it two of us. But you children should really use protection, taking care of a chi-" Joseph was cut off by me giving him a very deserved slap across the back of his neck.

SLAP!

                 ________________

Word count: 1066

Published: 23/6/2023