19: High Priestess 2

The submarine started shaking again.

"Try to stay calm." Mr. Joestar said. "Times like this requires us to keep our heads up straight. We need to be prepared"

"Phew, putting these things with a single hand is way more harder than it looks." He then said.

He then asked us if any of us has done Scuba diving before.

"No"
"Nah"
"I haven't"
"Yeah, me neither"
"No"

We all said in unison.

"The High Priestess will attack us at any moment now! You have to teach us how to Scuba dive." Avdol said.

"Stay calm, Avdol. The first and most important thing is to stay calm and not panic." Joseph said.

"When you are under water; for every ten meters you go below the surface, the pressure increases. The surface pressure starts at one atmosphere. Were 40 meters below surface so we'll endure 5 atmospheres of pressure." He began to explain.

"If we rise towards the surface to quickly, our lungs and blood vessels will burst. We have to raise slowly so our bodies can adjust. We're getting close to the Egyptian coast. It's best to ascend near the sea floor."

He then let the water in.

Joseph also showed us the regulators and told us how they work.

"We also can't talk underwater so we'll use hand signals instead." He raised his hand and showed us a couple of hand signals.

"Excuse me for interrupting, Mr. Joestar. But given who we are, we can talk using our stands." Avdol said.

"Aww man, and I had this really cool hand signal I wanted to show you!" Polnareff said as he showed us what he meant.

"Your underwear is showing" Kakyoin said.

"Yeahh!" They made a really cool handshake.

"Wicket! You have to teach me cuz it's so damn cool!" I said.

"Yeah, sure once we reach land." Polnareff said.

"Stop fooling around and let's go!" Joseph said.

__

The water was now much more higher than before.

It was almost chest height for the taller men, but much more for Kakyoin and I.

"This room is about to be filled to the brim with water. Put your masks and regulators on!" Mr. Joestar said.

We were now under water, breathing through the regulators.

Mr. Joestar opened the door and we were about to leave, but Polnareff started making weird noises.

"Polnareff!"

The stand transformed into Polnareff's regulator and bit his lip.

"That bastard. It's gonna rip him apart from the inside!" Jotato said.

"Leave the room!" Mr. Joestar said.

"To late!" Worry filled my voice. "It must have been lying in wait for just this moment!" I said.

The stand completely entered Polnareff before Jotato could grab it.

"It managed to get inside of him! It's gonna tear his guts!" Avdol said.

But before it could do that, Kakyoin's Hierophant Green and Joseph's Hermit Purple managed to get it out of his body.

The stand then started transforming into something else.